WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
pooja patel

what the hell is this

ReplyThanks 2019/09/09 16:01:57 0 0

i want to purcahse pva creator software but now please read my all points where i am confuse because of you..... you change again and again your words why this is happening if i want this software right now so i want detailed information and how much software of websites i use for making yt account give me the details hurry up

here is the points :-

1. i ask to you i want youtube accounts so you say here is the link... its done

2. i want details about how to create yt accounts and how to use this software you said no tutorail no video no help it means i give you money and you are careless for you coustomers m i right...?

3. after i ask how much software i purcahse for creaqting youtube accounts.. you say no no other software need only purchase this after i search about your software i fount your agents replies on peoples account like please use getsms for youtube account making what the hell??? 1st you said only one software now you said one more for verification

4. please give me or give us full details about your software we dont have blackmoney this is our hardwords income we dont want to wait this money we want investment please give us please

Dora Smith
2019/09/09 17:49:07

We had replied to you in the support ticket, please check.

chrisc1987
2019/09/14 05:27:30
reply here or someone who is about to buy wont buy this from you your one of hundreds offering this type of product now i am reading to make sure if your good or not you seem to hide behind 1 on 1 contact and their is no demmo or anything to put our minds at ease
Dora Smith
2019/09/18 19:23:59

@chrisc1987

Sorry. At present, we have no demo version. But we will take it into consideration,

If the software cannot run and we cannot provide any help for you. We will refund directly.

Please buy it on the sale page.

willypro
2019/11/03 20:54:29
So, we should pay for phone numbers/proxy/captcha, right?
Dora Smith
2019/11/06 09:03:36

@willypro

Yes. We are using the 3rd party phone/captcha service API in this software. It means if you need them and you don't have phone numbers, then you need to buy it by yourself. But these services we are using is not so expensive. You can visit their official website to know more.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option