WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
akeshari

Multiple Threads fixed but BUGS

ReplyThanks 2015/04/19 00:56:46 0 0

hey John,

thanks for solving the multiple thread issue.

But there's a bug with the fix.

I presume , you've added some kind of switcher whcih switches between multiple open windows to change the focus . But, its not efficient enough. Most of the times, it randomly starts switching windows and everything is messed up. I wanted the multiple thread to work on different windows at a time but not at the cost of efficiency.

Hence, please get this issue resolved in two ways:

1. Just change everything back to how it was, no switching between the windows.

OR 2. Do something so that there's no switching involved, all the threads should run independently from each other. Multiple focus at once should be possible.

Thanks John

Aprilcaicai
2015/04/20 02:13:21

Hi, akeshari! I apologize for not replying you earlier. It is a signal thread when you use bot chief to imitation keyboard input. Perform this operations, you should make sure that the window continue to getting the mouse focus until you complete input.

Best wishes!

akeshari
2015/04/20 02:32:21
Please, just reverse the changes. That will do the trick. I no longer want the multiple threads option.
Aprilcaicai
2015/04/20 04:43:25

Hi, Akeshari! Our programmers is checking, we will resolve your problems asap!

Best wishes!

akeshari
2015/04/24 01:37:29
Hey John, i downloaded and ran the updated version, I see that you haven't yet been able to fix the issue. If you can't fix it please just give me the older version, with no multiple thread capability.

This one messes up even the single thread operations, this is so frustrating, please help.

Aprilcaicai
2015/04/24 03:21:27

Hi,areshari! You can contact by [email protected] .He will help you resolve your problem by remote.

Best wishes!

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option