WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
Aprilcaicai
2017/09/25 15:40:21

Already sent the permission to download this file. Please confirm it.

Btw, you do not need to set the permission in your Gmail.

edwardtoys2
2017/09/26 06:59:57
oh sorry.. I approved you
Aprilcaicai
2017/09/27 17:24:56

Check this one please, it should work

/editor/attached/file/20170927/20170927172447_3655.rar

Please go to check if your account is normal in AccountManager tab. Then you can go to run this task.

edwardtoys2
2017/10/02 00:25:57
I had to download this winrar to be able to download file then I extracted it in my documents section. Then I imported it in my task area after my account said normal. I imported in the section of task manager over my current task. It said import successful. Now I click run the the task so does this mean that everything should work now? Or was I suppose to open a new task and just import it like that? It seems when I look at task view, I have the original task running then the all task (the one you sent me) running together.
Aprilcaicai
2017/10/02 17:41:22
Please go to check the task settings before you start to run it. And you can edit it by your needs.
edwardtoys2
2017/10/03 23:34:42
Im confuse when you said task setting. Is that at the top right where it says task setting. I click on that but I dont see the importants of that. It mentions advertisements off/on and etc. What am I suppose to do? I know I must have done something wrong since you said I need to go to task setting. I seen the results of my task and the live hat, message and one of the comments keeps failing no success
Aprilcaicai
2017/10/09 12:33:44

Click the Settings button, then you should be able to edit the task settings by your needs.

Please take some time to watch the tutorial, it will be helpful to you.

edwardtoys2
2017/10/12 14:50:08
there no tubeassist tutorial, the only tutorial there is is followlike. And me going to task setting doesnt mean anything. Now I dont understand why you told me to to do that. My account is normal when I go to account view and I know if I run this i Will get error for comment channel, live chat and message. Now I'm wondering if I wasted money buying tubeassist and followlike. I cant use followlike right but I want to get this tubeassist done right before I try working followlike for my instagram.
Aprilcaicai
2017/10/12 15:39:21

The program works well.

The theory to create task for FollowingLike and TubeAssistPro are almost the same. That is why we suggest you watch the tutorial.

Do you have Skype? You can add our Skype whitehatbox we will help check it.

edwardtoys2
2017/10/13 10:27:10
yes I have skype my skype is edwardtoys2. I will send a skype friend request to add you guys. But when you sent me the thing to import. I still dont get no good results everything fails expect for comment. I dont understand
VerifyCode
Advanced Option