WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
Aprilcaicai
2017/10/13 13:53:14

No worry, we make sure it works. Probably you do not go to check your task settings.

We already accepted your friend request, and also left a message to you. When you are online, please contact us. Let's make the task run.

edwardtoys2
2017/10/15 02:21:14
I just responded back now but you guys are offline.
Aprilcaicai
2017/10/16 16:43:24

We are back to work from the weekends today.

When we are offline, please just left a message to us. When we are here, we will reply to you asap.

edwardtoys2
2017/10/17 13:12:34
ok thank you. I see you guys on on skype so i will reply back to the skype message, hopefully I get a response haha
SpyCraft3r
2017/10/28 11:02:27
How do I set up photo posting?
Aprilcaicai
2017/10/30 13:28:57
45 # SpyCraft3r 2017/10/28 11:02:27
How do I set up photo posting?

Which operation are you using please when you want to use photo?

edwardtoys2
2017/11/01 06:28:58
Okay this isnt working, but Im going to give the person who skype me one more chance. I've been very patient and you guys are in a different timezone from me. Im in the eastern time zone so my next skype with the person I will see how things go. It doesnt make sense when the person skype me few days ago and took control with the teamviewer but everything failed. He then mention my connection slow. But the more I think about it, that cant be true because I have comcast high speed so it cant be slow lol. Maybe I shouldnt have rushed and brought the tubeasist software and instagram software without knowing if this stuff really works. I may need my money back or something because Im not satisfy with this not working and I had high hopes so I became patient and understanding. But now it seems like I was wrong to pay for both softwares leading up to nearly 200 dollars. But like I said I'll give the person who does the skype one more chance because I'm just going in circles. Im patient but there no progress showing then everything Ive done must have been worthless. Lets hope I'm wrong and look forward in getting this resolve
Aprilcaicai
2017/11/03 10:41:12

Thanks for your understanding.

But we tested all functions about TubeAssistPro in our side, all work fine.

We also checked it for you via remote control. It needs to take a long time to load the video, and sometimes the comment/livechat box cannot load fully. So program cannot run the comment/live chat successfully.

I will talk this with our programmers, and ask them to check and optimize it for you. Thanks for your understanding.

Btw, do you have any computer which will run fast?

We are so sorry for the inconvenience.

edwardtoys2
2017/11/06 15:10:19
sorry for the late reply I was at a wedding so I didnt get a chance to reply back But I rather talk to u then the skype person cause I dont know who but I feel I'm being disrespected. Since Friday Ive been ignore on skype. You guys are online but I dont get a reply back. I even asked the next day how come you not answering. Now today I put why are you ignoring me. I dont see why I got to go through this trouble when I paid and just asking for help. I might just give up and get a refund. What you said in your message just now sounds nice but I dont like the way I'm being treated on skype as a paid/loyal customer who brought two softwares and had patience in trying to work things out. But to answer your question I got a laptop I can use instead of my computer but now I dont even know if I want to be a customer anymore and I might just be interested in getting a refund since I'm being mistreated. I wouldnt want any new or current customers to experience this
Aprilcaicai
2017/11/06 15:56:46
Sorry for that.

We should reply to you before.

Last two days are weekends, and we do not work.

Before we found that your network is very slow, which cause the task failed often.

So you tell us you will run it in your new pc, so we are waiting for your news.

Does it work in your new pc?

VerifyCode
Advanced Option