WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(1)
Partner(s)
contentchallenger
2014/10/08 09:33:28
Oh, I thought you meant it would be released right after the holiday ended. I just got an email saying SpinnerChief IV will be released sometime this month. So I'm assuming that means it could be as late as the end of October?
contentchallenger
2014/10/16 18:45:23
Anybody care to answer? I was just reading a thread at blackhatworld saying that a lot of the functionality spinnerchief claims to have doesn't actually work. Is that true? I'm starting to wonder now. Please let me know.
WhiteHatBox
2014/10/16 21:42:50

@contentchallenger , hi buddy, sorry for late, we always work hard on SpinnerChief to make best functions to users. But sometimes the development got delay because of unexpected problem. I can give you my word that the SpinnerChief IV will be released definitely in this month.

Btw, where is the bhw thread? We will reply there. Thanks.

Let's ROCK!
WhiteHatBox
2014/10/22 03:14:31
7 # contentchallenger 8/26/2014 6:36:25 PM

I can't get the orderly spin to work. My variables aren't replaced with the data from the csv file.

* I use the following variables in my article:

[keywordtarget]

[keywordtarget1]

* keywordtarget and keywordtarget1 are the headers of the csv file I import.

* In the CSV window I select:

- enable CSV function when spin

- Replace orderly

* In the spin screen that says "Generate article" I have the following selected:

- article amount is set to same number of data rows in the csv file

- Capitalize Initial Letters In Title

- Spin Orderly

- Auto-spin frequency is set to 1

There is a fast solution for you now, you can just checked the box "autospin" in the "Generate article" form, then it should work for you. We are adding more functions, will release all bug fix and new functions in SC4.

Let's ROCK!
contentchallenger
2014/10/23 01:11:57

Did a quick test. Looks like it's working!

I'll do more testing tomorrow.

contentchallenger
2014/11/18 08:46:57
33 # WhiteHatBox 10/16/2014 9:42:50 PM

@contentchallenger , hi buddy, sorry for late, we always work hard on SpinnerChief to make best functions to users. But sometimes the development got delay because of unexpected problem. I can give you my word that the SpinnerChief IV will be released definitely in this month.

Btw, where is the bhw thread? We will reply there. Thanks.

Was SpinnerChief IV released in October?

WhiteHatBox
2014/11/19 00:00:48

Hi, very soon from now. We have release the SpinnerChief Web Beta version, it will come with SpinnerChief 4 together.

Check it at http://account.spinnerchief.com

Let's ROCK!
contentchallenger
2014/11/22 02:30:32
I tried it with a superspun article - the superspun article spun out fine, but the orderly spin didn't work. Is ANSI format correct for the CSV file that contains the data?
contentchallenger
2014/11/22 13:24:46

OK. I see, I can just load a non-spintax article for now and it will autospin it with variable replacement. That's fine for the short term, but will we be able to do variable replacement in a superspun article that we supply?

Thanks in advance.

WhiteHatBox
2014/11/22 23:06:57
will add this function in super spin
Let's ROCK!
VerifyCode
Advanced Option