WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
edupison

PLEASE, is there support with Spinner Chief??

ReplyThanks 2016/03/01 06:28:29 1 0

Hi, I purchased SpinnerChief 4 Ultimate a few weeks ago and since the first use it's constantly crashing.

I've been tryng to have a response from White Hat Box team, but they are not being helpful at all: after sending a few emails to [email protected] John told me to add him on Skype but he's not answering when I speak to him.

I paid for this tool that doesn't work and nobody seems to care at White Hat Box.I'm starting to lose patience...

Aprilcaicai
2016/03/01 20:49:06
very sorry for that, buddy, you mean that when you open the software, it will be crashed automatically? please give us more details. thanks
WhiteHatBox
2016/03/01 20:59:53
Hi buddy, we do care how does the program works for you. Please contact us on skype today, we will be sure to help you to solve the problem.
Let's ROCK!
aingrati8
2016/05/25 03:55:39
I have been trying to contact support for days. I received 1 reply back but every time I reply the system bounces back my email. How to contact support?
Aprilcaicai
2016/05/25 05:42:12
4 # aingrati8 5/25/2016 3:55:39 AM
I have been trying to contact support for days. I received 1 reply back but every time I reply the system bounces back my email. How to contact support?

Hello aingrati8,
What can i do for you, we are always here and also we are glad to help you.
aingrati8
2016/05/25 08:45:23
I received an response back from john in regards to. I purchased your software and cant find my welcome email containing my software download files and license information. His reply was what was the email used for payment and I replied with what it would be under, but i prefer not to post my emails here on your message board. So my question is what email do I use or what ticket system do you have to contact support and get this resolved its already been almost a week.
Aprilcaicai
2016/05/25 21:40:45
6 # aingrati8 5/25/2016 8:45:23 AM
I received an response back from john in regards to. I purchased your software and cant find my welcome email containing my software download files and license information. His reply was what was the email used for payment and I replied with what it would be under, but i prefer not to post my emails here on your message board. So my question is what email do I use or what ticket system do you have to contact support and get this resolved its already been almost a week.

Hi aingrati8, please send your payment/paypal mail to this account: [email protected] It will be more fast for us to help you find your serial number.

Note: The paypal/payment account is what is used to purchase the product.

If there is still problem, you can contact me freely. We wish that we can help you solve it asap.

aingrati8
2016/05/26 08:07:36
Everyone make sure t save your transaction details because support and the licence team are of no assistance when trying to find your record. Also the software requires validation and if all three name, email, license number. I use many software that have a system in place for re issue a key if forgot or to setup on a new machine. NOT SC......
WhiteHatBox
2016/05/26 08:28:52

Hi aingrati8, I got your email finally. And replied you, please check.

And in fact, you only need fill the serial code correctly, then you can login.

Let's ROCK!
aingrati8
2016/05/26 08:34:56
yeah last email i received says that you cant find my license?
<< < 12 > >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option