WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(1)
Partner(s)
dvmagic
2015/11/27 11:48:26
The same problem - i've bought toiday, serial is invalid, e-mail was sent, but reply is still no
dvmagic
2015/11/27 11:50:23
The same problem. I have bought software with promo code today aswell. I have sent email with my payment email. Can you activate my license please? :)
onlygrace
2015/11/27 11:52:09
Hi, I've just bought spinnerchief ultimate and botchief pro, yet all the serial code is invalid. I already email my payment email to support@whitehatbox with no reply. Please activate my serial code.
superdv
2015/11/27 12:30:22
I have bought software with promo code today as well. I have sent email from my payment email. Can you activate my license please? :)
tonyalice7
2015/11/27 13:14:35

Hey. I got the same problem here.

I just bought spinnerchief with free contentbomb today in blackfriday.

but i got "invalid" message when i tried to enter the serial number.

So, i sent an email to [email protected]

can admin or moderator here help me, please ?

i need to use spinnerchief and contentbomb immediately

my paypal email is : [email protected]

thanks

fatherbuggs
2015/11/27 13:35:15

tonyalice7,

I am experiencing the same issue as you. I was thinking of buying WordAI until I discovered this software. I am in the same boat as you as I have a number of projects being held up because no one from support has responded to me after sending 3 emails in 8 hours. My next step will be to report whitehatbox to paypal to get back my money if I don't hear from anyone today.

fatherbuggs

WhiteHatBox
2015/11/27 17:45:51

Hi guys, sorry for the problem, seems too many purchase in short time leads this problem. We didn't get the paypal IPN notification for few purchase that leads some license code didn't get authorized automatically.

There maybe a delay to authorize the serial code, so please wait few time after payment, then try again.

If you still can't get the code to work after hours, please send an email to [email protected] with the serial code you got, we will authorize it for you manually at once after get your email.

Sorry again for the problem.

Congratulations to get super discount.

Let's ROCK!
elderdss
2018/06/26 06:43:42

Hey I have the same problem!

I bought it today and it says serial is invalid. I also didnt receive an email with my serial, but I am using the one I received after you have paid.

It says serial is invalid.

I mailed you today, my mail is Elder******@hotmail.com

Please solve the problem!

Aprilcaicai
2018/06/26 14:44:40

Sorry, i do not find your mail in my account.

Could you please go to create a support ticket, then send us your email if you do not want others find your email?

http://support.whitehatbox.com/

DamonKinney
2018/07/03 08:39:43
Bought Followinglike on 6-25-18. All of a sudden on 7-2-18 my serial code is already in use and unusable by me to launch the application.
VerifyCode
Advanced Option