WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
WhiteHatBox
2016/01/25 04:31:05

@sturmundrang, we are creating some videos to show every main functions, it need some time.

What is the exactly problem you got or which function do you want to use ? You can post here, we will try our best to help you.

Let's ROCK!
sturmundrang
2016/01/28 10:57:22

I'm posting left and right, asking through skype (where you refuse to let me know the time I can have you online to have a meaningful chat), but without ANY reference, such as a user manual, it is impossible to solve the slightest problem. You reply once a day and half the time show little understanding of the problem at hand. How can you understand each issue with so limited time dedicated to support?

If you have limited human resources to dedicate to support I strongly recommend a solid set of written instructions, forget the videos. It will halve your response efforts and will make much happier customers.

I still did not understand if the software is just extremely buggy or I am not using it properly. I could not accomplish ANYTHING with it.

Aprilcaicai
2016/01/28 20:43:48
22 # sturmundrang 1/28/2016 10:57:22 AM

I'm posting left and right, asking through skype (where you refuse to let me know the time I can have you online to have a meaningful chat), but without ANY reference, such as a user manual, it is impossible to solve the slightest problem. You reply once a day and half the time show little understanding of the problem at hand. How can you understand each issue with so limited time dedicated to support?

If you have limited human resources to dedicate to support I strongly recommend a solid set of written instructions, forget the videos. It will halve your response efforts and will make much happier customers.

I still did not understand if the software is just extremely buggy or I am not using it properly. I could not accomplish ANYTHING with it.

Hi, sturmundrang, it is just the jet lag problem, and we have got the imformation that you leaved in the skype, and we are checking the problem now, so very sorry that we do not reply you earlier.

howard
2016/02/09 05:00:17

Where can i find documentation or at least some instructions to get started.

Im having trouble just reading a file and fill up to the form with 2 variables in 1 field.

Thank you.

WhiteHatBox
2016/02/11 23:58:00
24 # howard 2/9/2016 5:00:17 AM

Where can i find documentation or at least some instructions to get started.

Im having trouble just reading a file and fill up to the form with 2 variables in 1 field.

Thank you.

Please check these videos and examples, they will help you to understand botchief.

http://www.whitehatbox.com/bbs/BBSPost?postid=770#.Vr1maHqECYs

Let's ROCK!
<< < 123> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option