WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
killbane
2016/09/28 04:13:20

Download the file from above and load it again. Its same as what I showed you in screenshot.

Can anybody else help me here?

Aprilcaicai
2016/09/28 04:47:00

You can add our official Skype account: whitehatbox and we will check it for you via remote control. Or you can just go to edit the two load url operation to new keystroke emulation command.

We checked the module we upload, it is normal, we do not know why the two new keystroke emulation commands changes to two load url commands on your side.

killbane
2016/09/28 05:07:01
12 # Aprilcaicai 9/28/2016 4:47:00 AM

You can add our official Skype account: whitehatbox and we will check it for you via remote control. Or you can just go to edit the two load url operation to new keystroke emulation command.

We checked the module we upload, it is normal, we do not know why the two new keystroke emulation commands changes to two load url commands on your side.

I found the issue about the module you posted.

I was using old botchief and I just updated and loaded it again.

New Keystrokes are available in new botchief only.

Thanks for the help now it works.

Would like little help with scraping followers username from modalbox?

Aprilcaicai
2016/09/28 06:05:26

We only help you solve problem, and we won't create this module for you.

If you want to know more details about how to use these commands, you can view this document: http://developer.botchief.com/actions/botchief_actions.html Also there are many videos you can go to study before you create your own bot.

killbane
2016/09/28 06:25:14
14 # Aprilcaicai 9/28/2016 6:05:26 AM

We only help you solve problem, and we won't create this module for you.

If you want to know more details about how to use these commands, you can view this document: http://developer.botchief.com/actions/botchief_actions.html Also there are many videos you can go to study before you create your own bot.

Thanks

Any how i figured it out.

<< < 12> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option