WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
Netman
2016/01/29 05:22:35

Oh man, that let me down !

I had an idea to make a bot to send posts to a bunch of blogging systems, one of most popular of them is this.

People would definitely buy it. but now...

Thanks

zhoucongcq
2016/01/31 21:28:06
Hi, Netman! We have tried our best to make Botchief do this, but some web sites have really done a lot of measures to stop us, we can do nothing. We'll try to think of other ways to solve it.
Netman
2016/02/01 03:12:28

Hi,

I've no idea if it is against your rules if I talk about similar (maybe competitor!) software.

Just to see if it can do it, I purchased a bot-making-service from someone in a micro-job website, to do exactly this.

The guy made it and I asked him to upload a video from the bot making process.

I can send the video so you can see how easy they do it. You won't believe if I tell you it's done by just drag-n-drop !!

WhiteHatBox
2016/02/02 12:49:24
Send the page url here, I think I can help you to make it work.
Let's ROCK!
Netman
2016/02/02 15:14:29
14 # WhiteHatBox 2/2/2016 12:49:24 PM
Send the page url here, I think I can help you to make it work.

PM Sent to you.

WhiteHatBox
2016/02/03 02:26:11

Ok, I have checked the pm, and it is very easy to do in fact.

The ID of that textBox keep to change every time when you load the page, the ID is like

rte684220 (rte+random number), that is why the program can't find the textbox using the old id you set in a new refresh.

The solution is >> just remove random number , left the rte, then it will work, botchief can still find the textbox if you only set 'rte' in the search value. here is the picture .

The old id is like >>

Change it to be like >>

save it, then it will work.

Btw, if you use Set Value action, don't forget to change the Value to TextContent>>

P.S. I hope the support and programmer can be more professional in the future to help our users, it was a very simple question, just need think it a bit more, then we can help the user, but it took so long time and told the user BotChiief can't do this, that is ridiculous. Even botchief really can't do this, we should try our best to find a solution.

Let's ROCK!
Netman
2016/02/03 09:15:36

Thank you WhiteHatBox for trying to find a way.

I did what you said, but as you see in the picture after putting the text in the text area, a loading circle appears in the middle, which causes the bot that i made finishes the job without content text.

I'm going to send you the bot, please give it a shot.

Aprilcaicai
2016/02/04 01:34:08
17 # Netman 2/3/2016 9:15:36 AM

Thank you WhiteHatBox for trying to find a way.

I did what you said, but as you see in the picture after putting the text in the text area, a loading circle appears in the middle, which causes the bot that i made finishes the job without content text.

I'm going to send you the bot, please give it a shot.

Hi, buddy, you'd better add a "Sleep" action to wait the page load fully.

Netman
2016/02/04 06:38:22
Added already, 10 seconds, no change, it's still there.
Aprilcaicai
2016/02/04 21:37:08
19 # Netman 2/4/2016 6:38:22 AM
Added already, 10 seconds, no change, it's still there.

Hi, buddy, please set a longer time for the Sleep action.

If there is still problem, please feel free to contact us. thanks

VerifyCode
Advanced Option