WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(1)
Partner(s)
Danksta
2015/12/08 04:05:40

A few more features :P

Ability to copy module actions or the whole module in another module? Currently i get this node cant be moved or something! This is really needed imo! I developed a recaptcha module for about 2 weeks,I dont wanna make this again and again wherever recaptcha is needed!

Copy paste actions within the same module? Making If statements with bigger roots are troublesome to make

Variable in String interception for selecting the index position and its length

Bugs : String interception does not set the variable to null if null element is found

zhoucongcq
2015/12/08 05:04:47

If you want to copy actions to other module, you can do as following steps:

1. Select the action you want to copy in Module A, then click "Copy" button

2. Select one action of Module B, then click "Paste" button

If you want to copy the whole module, you can copy the module file, then use "Rename" function to rename the module in BotchiefEditor. And now you can open your new module in BotchiefEditor.

About the String interception, I don't understand what your meaning.

Danksta
2015/12/09 08:09:32
Ohh yeah just realized that there was a function for copying actions!
However, I havent been able to figure out the copy module part?

Copy module module as in how? There's only Remove, rename, clear actions and other functions for modules!

I tried closing one module and renamed them similar to each other, but when i try to open them both, it says module with the same name already exists

zhoucongcq
2015/12/09 20:51:38
There is no function to copy module, you should find the module file and copy it. But the new module has the same name with your old module, you should rename the old module in BotchiefEditor, then you can open the new module.
Danksta
2015/12/09 23:07:23

Sorry but, I am still pretty confused ._.

Lets say there's modules test1 and test2

I copied test1 to another directory on my computer and then i renamed test1 to test2 "within botchief" so that now both spell test2

Now whenever i try to open both of the modules it says "module with the same name exists"

zhoucongcq
2015/12/10 01:59:25

For example, I will show you how to copy the whole module.

1. I wrote a module named "testmodule", then click "Open" button, find the file of this module "testmodule.dat".

2. Copy this file and paste, you can see the new file "testmodule - Copy.dat". Now click "Cancel" to close this dialog.

3. Rename the old module to "testmodule1", then click "Open" button again, select the file "testmodule - Copy.dat" and open it.

Now you can see the new module is added to BotchiefEditor.

Danksta
2015/12/18 00:44:50

Yeah thanks and any chance for socks proxy support?

Also this bug in advanced scraper

No string variables are shown in use function, its blank

zhoucongcq
2015/12/18 01:36:51
You should set "Double" variable in Use function.
Danksta
2016/01/05 17:33:26
Any updates for socks 4/5 proxy support? I really needed it
WhiteHatBox
2016/01/06 00:06:55
Working on it.
Let's ROCK!
VerifyCode
Advanced Option