WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
claystallion
2019/12/06 23:21:20
Now it doesn't even open. When I double click the app it won't do anything. Someone else with the same problem?
bakos360
2019/12/07 03:18:58
so..they rolled an update...pva opens normally for me but..still form expired error.so i assume that the update was just a general update for other of their services (a bit different UI with some typos though)

The problem happens when pva tries to resolve captcha so i assume that the problem might be the 2captcha.com.

so i suggested them to use some different captcha services instead 2captcha to check if this will fix the problem.

I ll paste below their answers.

Support : Our software currently only support 2captcha.

Me : Yeah i know that
We already discussed it in a previous mail. What i m saying to add support for another captcha service as an alternative

Support : Do you have a better recommendation for us?

If you have a cheaper and better phone service suggested, we can help you develop it if possible with some extra fee.

Me : An example is anti-captcha.com

But i m telling you to change it to make pva work for everyone not just for me.
But even if i agree to pay the extra fee. What that fee would be?
Also,can you guaranty that if agree to that,the program will run smooth again?
Will i be able to get updates any time i need them?
And how long will it take to make that change ?

So i ll end this here. they didnt answered my questions but instead told me to get me in contact with their development department which i refused.

I suggested them to try a solution but instead they tried to make me pay extra fee for that..
If their software were stable i would be able to think of paying extra to create a custom one.but well...
The conclusion is yours..

moalju
2019/12/09 14:33:59
I asked what if they dont find a solution. Will they pay to all costumers money back. They answered with YES. So i guess now after waiting 3 weeks i will wait until the end of the month and then i want my money back. you also should ask them to pay money back because a company that is with their words SO BIG with the BEST PROGRAMMERS couldnt find until now a Solution. I dont know what kind of programmers this are that are taken 3 weeks to STUDY!!
Dora Smith
2019/12/09 15:57:06

@claystallion

Please install following two files.

https://download.visualstudio.microsoft.com/download/pr/11100230/15ccb3f02745c7b206ad10373cbca89b/VC_redist.x64.exe
https://download.visualstudio.microsoft.com/download/pr/11100229/78c1e864d806e36f6035d80a0e80399e/VC_redist.x86.exe

Let us know if it works.

moalju
2019/12/09 16:13:54

@dora smith

so will you pay to all costumers the money back? It seems your company and programmers are not able to fix the problem. This thread was open on 16. November 2019- Today its 09. December 2019 and the problem still exists

So please fix the problem or pay the money back to all costumers. I think you had enough time to how you call it STUDY the problem. Now its going to be one month that you and your programmers are STUDY the problem and you still dont find a solution. So just pay everyone back or fix the problem.

Thanks

Dora Smith
2019/12/09 16:19:11

@bakos360

Yes, PVA was recently updated and this update does not include fixing expired error.

But actually our programmer has tested this issue and it is not a problem caused by 2captcha.
We appreciate your suggestion and have responded to you in the support ticket.
But we still added it to our work list. If we can add it, we will update it ASAP. Once there is any news, we will inform you. Thanks again for your suggestions.
Dora Smith
2019/12/09 16:26:16

@moalju

Spotify has also been updated recently and this time the problem is more complicated, so we programmers need time to fix it. Please give us more time, we will appreciate a lot ! But our programmer will fix it as soon as possible.

If the software cannot run and we cannot provide any help for you. We will refund directly.

Thanks for your waiting patiently.

If you need more help, please contact us through support ticket.

http://support.whitehatbox.com/

1Falsreich
2019/12/09 20:01:39

Meinen Tests nach ist es ein Zeitliches Problem, dass gel?st werden kann, in dem PVA zuerst, das l?sen des captchas startet und dann die Daten asufüllt.

According to my tests, it is a temporal problem that can be solved by first starting the captchas in the PVA and then filling the data.

1Falsreich
2019/12/10 03:50:17
PVA l?st immer erst das capcha aus wenn es alle anderen Daten eingetragen hat aber Spotify sorgt dafür dass wenn man zu lange braucht das Formular abgelaufen ist und da Dienste Wie 2captcha viel langsamer als ein Mensch sind muss man das captcha als erstes ausl?sen sonst l?uft es immer auf dieses Fehler. Habe das mit einem Firefox ad on getestet
elwebito
2019/12/11 05:50:15
when will this be fixed??
VerifyCode
Advanced Option