WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
jess20
2020/08/24 14:27:49

As I explained to you countless times - not sure what is so difficult to understand:

When you use 100 different tasks. With the same proxy list. And it takes the SAME proxy from the list for the first visit, then another SAME proxy for visit #2 and so on.

And if you visit Google or any other more serious website - you will be blocked on visit #5. Because of the bot taking proxies sequentially. The site blocks traffic altogether because of the many visits from the same IP.

It does not matter if I use 10 proxies or 100000 proxies. The result is the same:

- Task 1 first visit will get proxy 1.

- Task 2 first visit will get proxy 1.

- Task 3 first visit will get proxy 1.

- Task 4 first visit will get proxy 1.

then

- Task 1 second visit will get proxy 2.

- Task 2 second visit will get proxy 2.

- Task 3 second visit will get proxy 2.

- Task 4 second visit will get proxy 2.

So it turns out the same proxy is used the number of times that equals the number of tasks you have in the bot.

visits get blocked this way because the bot takes the SAME proxy for ALL tasks!!!

This issue can ONLY be fixed by randomizing! and your bot should be randomizing but it is not!

I have been asking for the past 4 months now. Sending emails to support almost daily.

WHEN will you get this fixed??

jess20
2020/08/24 14:29:28

And your bot is NOT taking a RANDOM proxy from a proxy source!! It should take a RANDOM proxy as shown, but it is always taking proxies SEQUENTIALLY!!!

You need to make it take a RANDOM proxy from the source!!!

Dora Smith
2020/08/28 12:12:21

@jess20

We understand what you mean, but as we told you before, actually they have the same effect. Hope you can understand!

jess20
2020/09/03 15:29:47

Same effect - seriously. Randomly taken proxy and sequentially taken proxy has the same effect! And this is written by a team of "coders" who sell a bot without even having a working proxy to test it with!

No I can't understand how stupid one needs to be to say so.

Don't say this is not a bug because it is.

When will you fix it?

Dora Smith
2020/09/04 17:40:46

@jess20

Considering that you are our loyal customer, the programmer has already added this feature in the latest version(TrafficBotPro2 v1.7.9). Please check it.
You can re-run TrafficBotPro2 or double click the WhbPack application in the software directoty to update the software to the latest version.

2020/10/30 01:09:58
The best software with many working features.
2020/10/30 01:12:09
Add task and use proxies randomly. select a tast and connect other tasks to it so you will see each task use a different proxy.
Dora Smith
2020/11/03 16:32:27

@[email protected]

Thanks for your reply!

Please feel free to contact us if you need more help in the future.

<< < 12> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option