WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
greyhat
2016/01/14 16:09:04

Yes, I had trouble for days (seems like for weeks) lol. The data I was trying to save was just only email & password.

In editor, I put the "End" statement to save both password & emails, and to make sure it did, I also ran a "show variable" to double check. The email & password was there, but for some reason, when I ran it in the Runner, it wouldn't write the data to csv file because it could not create a csv file or use an existing csv file I made.

After more thought about it, I think the problem may have been related to to the bug below.
http://www.whitehatbox.com/bbs/BBSPost?postid=2069#.VpgNEPkrKHs

I will do trial & error to attempt to replicate that same problem to try to know for sure why Runner would not save to csv.

"Well i wont tell you again to buy pro next time, since i already have told you countless times :P"

I dont plan to stay stuck on the free version at all. Im making sure the bot does exactly what it suppose to do.

Once I further my knowledge and need to make more advance bots, I'll have to have the dev edition :)

"But i usually get the log files and save the entire variable list via the write function"

Oh, so you're saving your variables on the fly? If so, thats what I was hoping I would be able to do whenever I upgrade....because I put in a suggestion for the bot to write & save data instantly so that if the program crash, your data is already stored.

greyhat
2016/01/14 16:14:53
19 # greyhat 1/14/2016 4:50:26 AM

Thanks Danksta,

I'd still like to know where the data to the variables are stored for in free version Editor.

I'd still like to know how to retrieve the data from those variables in free version Editor.

(for when Im creating test bots, to save data from successful runs/debugging)

Can someone answer this?

Aprilcaicai
2016/01/18 22:50:09
22 # greyhat 1/14/2016 4:14:53 PM
19 # greyhat 1/14/2016 4:50:26 AM

Thanks Danksta,

I'd still like to know where the data to the variables are stored for in free version Editor.

I'd still like to know how to retrieve the data from those variables in free version Editor.

(for when Im creating test bots, to save data from successful runs/debugging)

Can someone answer this?

Hi, greyhat, still met the same problem?

you can add my skype: whitehatbox i will try my best to help you

greyhat
2016/01/19 16:27:09
23 # Aprilcaicai 1/18/2016 10:50:09 PM

Hi, greyhat, still met the same problem?

you can add my skype: whitehatbox i will try my best to help you

I dont have skype, I'll pm you here.

<< < 123> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option