WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
Aprilcaicai
2019/12/18 16:53:25

We just tested Google.de in our side, and it can open successfully.

Can you provide the link of the website which cannot be open in the software? We will check and test it for you in our side.

Programmer says some websites have updated their web pages and used some new technologies. Some browsers (below geckofx60) do not support these new technologies because of older versions, resulting in pages not opening.

About the Chrome stuck and the interface didn't respond issue., we didn't find a better solution. Originally, opening Chrome alone would not cause the program to get stuck, but this would cause a lot of inconvenience when writing and testing templates, so we still chose this solution in the end, but the optimization effect has not been good enough. We will continue to work hard. So sorry for the inconvenience.

TurboGolom
2019/12/20 01:54:12

ok after some more testing all websites are working with the Chrome Browser BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it takes ages really ages!!!! to load the website cause the botchief window itself doesnt respond (like i said: no respond on the window) after some minutes its loading the website flawless but the time until this happens jesus.

what is this https://www.screenpresso.com/=pBXL ??

its a controle operate function for clicking anything but i can remember instead of the "Get element information from Clipboard" there was a select element option to click on a website on a button as example and he takes the code from it to use it in any way where is that option now and what is this clipboard where i can find that xD ?

thanks so far for your help

Aprilcaicai
2019/12/20 14:24:57

About Chrome window stuck issue, once we found a better solution for it, we will update it ASAP.

The operation of the commands is different between Chrome and geckofx browser.

Refer to this video to know how to use these commands in Chrome:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuTDARcRXY8&list=PL8FCK_pQr5ePiWUYvKtZju0-jql12FAMk&index=5

<< < 12> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option