I piad for SpinnerChief 4 Ultimate Version and emailed support about not being able to use the API, i should have an API key with unlimited credits but everytime i login here:
On the API pages it says i need to buy credits but i should have them unlimited for free with the version that i purchased.
Support has not sent me a reply email, my username (DanJ) is the same for the web account. Please help.
Hi, i have a few questions regarding the software.
1) The "Advanced Functions > Suggest Keyword" tool seems to do nothing when i type the word "dog", i was expecting a big list like "puppy", "doggy", "pet" etc. Is this feature working correctly?
2) I know how to input synonyms but i am not sure how to re-use custom setup ones for other times. Is this possible?
Hi, i am a new SpinnerChief 4 Ultimate Version user and have just downloaded the software and setup my web account.
I have a few questions:
1) How exactly does it work? From the sounds of things after buying the ultimate edition i should be able to access the API but it says i have to purchase API credits?
2) I assume there will be a key and id type thing just like with APIs like facebook etc?
3) Is there a PHP example of the API being used to spin text?
4) Can you dynamically send bad and good words to the API from code like PHP or do you have to set everything up manually?
Is it possible to make Multi-threading bots with different proxy's so each unique thread would have a unique IP?
So for example you could quickly generate accounts using unique IPs, or make a bot to generate fake website traffic or views etc.
Hi, i have noticed that in a few of the forum posts that online CHM based manuals get linked to to explain the programs functions etc. For example:
Are the actual CHM downloads available anywhere, so i could read them offline or keep them in a folder for reference?
Also is there any others available than the ones i listed online?
An off topic question would be is there any source codes available (github or pastebin etc) for any of the botchief plugins or a simple example of using assembly that could be shared for developers to test?
It's just that i have made plugins for various programs before but usually they have some source code available as reference rather than starting from scratch and i am not sure about how to connect data to the program so some kind of API Documentation or example would be amazing to have available.
Hi, i purchased BotChief Developer Version today, i couldn't load it because the license did not work so i sent an email to support but i and i have a few questions.
1) Does this software have a SDK so i can code my own addons?
3) Is there any 3rd party addons and if yes is there a list somewhere?
4) Is there any OCR stuff built in to auto solve simple captchas like Tesseract OCR or OpenCV etc?
5) Can this this program use auto captcha services?
The cheapest i found were:
https://rucaptcha.com = $0.000286 Per Captcha
https://2captcha.com = $0.0005 Per Captcha
https://www.captchasolutions.com = $0.0007 Per Captcha
If they can't already be auto solved there was also this for text captchas - http://www.textcaptchadecoder.com
Are these services supported? If not i would like to request them for a future update.
7) Can this program use Spintax text?
8) Can you post and get from PHP? or perhaps use it to script with? I am quite good with PHP coding so this would be very useful.
9) Is there a reference manual?
Many thanks, Dan