WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
Tronix

Some Suggestions and Feedback

ReplyThanks 2015/02/16 04:45:20 0 0

Hello,

I have some suggestions and feedback that I gathered while trying to make a bot to download all the images from a website.

Suggestions:

Would it be possible to add a Table of Controls?

And to be able to download all the images in a column of this new value type with the Get Image action (also to be able to choose the folder to where they will be stored).

If this is too much, can you add the option to use a table variable in the Run CSharp Code action, this way, I would be able to download the images that I previously scrapped and stored on a table from there.

Anothersuggestion is to add the "End" key to the Keystrokes Emulation action, I was forced to use the Down key to go to the end of a page and is too slow.

The Font used in Update Variable Window is hard to read, and overall the font choice through the software makes it not so easy to read, I have never seen this font used in any other software.

The Variable Manager Window's Title is "VariableManager" missing a white space and I think the button "Cancel" should be renamed to "OK"

Another thing, when the debug fails, it shows some characters in what it seems to be chinese, what's up with that?

Thank you.

WhiteHatBox
2015/02/16 08:09:04
Thanks for your suggestion and feedback, we will add them and improve the software in coming update.
Let's ROCK!
Baller20
2015/02/17 05:43:20
One question :
My Norton virus scan doesn't like BotChiefEditor or BotChiefRunner... Always when I try launch them, pop-up a message like : "High risks! etc etc" and recommends me restart my compiter..
So, do I need just skip Norton there and then your bots would running normally ?
or are there really some risks ?
WhiteHatBox
2015/02/19 20:17:24

It is false alert. No worry.

You can skip this or add an exception into Norton.

Let's ROCK!
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option