WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
Karmagedon

Table - How to change the row value in the table?

ReplyThanks 2019/06/13 20:18:58 0 0
Hey. It seems I already wrote about something like that.

I have not found a single way how to change the value in a particular cell (for example, a cell in the 3rd column of the 7th row).

I have not found anything suitable.

Action Variable Operate

Action Variable Operate(Table)

The only way I came up with is:
1. Use Variable Operate - Get value(s) from table with deleting a row from a table.

2. Change the value of the variable that is assigned to the selected cell.

3. Add this row back to the table.

This method does not suit me, because I can not change the order of lines. Anyone know of other ways to do this?
P.S. Developers, could you add Processing way for columns to change the value in a specific cell by number? And also by the number contained in the variable, like this:

Module Development - [email protected] // Thanks - https://ko-fi.com/arbots
kameo2k
2020/11/30 09:54:03
This is crazy...I just ran into this problem and this is the only post on this since 2019 >.>

This is a basic feature and should be included as a processing way. Edit the value of the specific cell in a table ie column 1 row 73 or column 5 row 3. Way has this not been answered or even acknowledged?
Ann Tong
2020/12/07 17:18:45

Sorry for the inconvenience, this function is not available now. However, you can take out the row, change the value. After modifying the value, you can Add/insert rows to the table. Assign the changed value to the original column.

Thanks for your suggestions, we would evaluate it. If we add this function in the future, we would contact you as soon as possible.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option