WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
Randle4813

Version 2 sucks

ReplyThanks 2019/04/28 14:18:17 0 0

Real talk for $100 bucks I need and expect my software to run 90% smoothly. I'm not in the mood to dish out tons of money for something that runs like $20 piece of software.

With that being said. Version 2 crashes ALOT. The proxie scraper is super slow. And I can't set up the ADClick or Loadurl settings properly. It's not recognizing or finding my ads. It keep telling me that dont find any item with that seek condition. No matter what I choose, it says the same thing.

I was told that version 1 was available with version 2 whn I downloaded it, but I don't have version. I'm trying to hold on to this software because it has potential. But if I can't get it to operate the way it claimed, then I'm going to have to request a refund.

How do I access Version 1? Until we get Version 2 together?

Igotcha2018
2019/04/28 18:20:11
Announcing a Version 2 which is not working in normal user environments is a no go!
ihvnomercy
2019/04/28 21:27:11

Ver.2 keep claiming me dont have a permission.

Jolin
2019/04/29 18:10:46
1 # Randle4813 2019/4/28 14:18:17

Real talk for $100 bucks I need and expect my software to run 90% smoothly. I'm not in the mood to dish out tons of money for something that runs like $20 piece of software.

With that being said. Version 2 crashes ALOT. The proxie scraper is super slow. And I can't set up the ADClick or Loadurl settings properly. It's not recognizing or finding my ads. It keep telling me that dont find any item with that seek condition. No matter what I choose, it says the same thing.

I was told that version 1 was available with version 2 whn I downloaded it, but I don't have version. I'm trying to hold on to this software because it has potential. But if I can't get it to operate the way it claimed, then I'm going to have to request a refund.

How do I access Version 1? Until we get Version 2 together?

Sorry for the problem

There is a readme.txt text file in the program running directory, the last one has two download connections, download and install to solve the crash problem.If the proxy crawl is too slow, it may be necessary to vpn.The adclick element lookup problem can only be conditional, delete some conditions required for conditional retention.

Jolin
2019/04/29 18:23:14
3 # ihvnomercy 2019/4/28 21:27:11

Ver.2 keep claiming me dont have a permission.

Sorry for the problem

You can create a ticket in this platform :http://support.whitehatbox.com/ticket/newmsg we will help you check in our side.

Waiting for your news

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option