Partner(s)
ernie100

PVA NOT WORK !!!!

ReplyThanks 2019/03/25 19:17:47 0 0

this pva gmail not working

here what its happened

they advice to get good ratio is use getsmscode and this is happened

http://prntscr.com/n2l9hs

its show +username is wrong while i did put the right username and token and no left spaces as they mentions

support say to get faster help send to email but i didnt get any respons in email even skype they not help and just giving general articles

They said not online, not in offfice how developer care to customer who had difference time zone ? need waiting 24 hours to solve every problem ?

this is totally not help full.

im asking for refund pls if you cant fix this. im sick with this 3 days is waste time for nothing

ernie100
2019/03/25 19:22:31
getsmscode not work
ernie100
ernie100
2019/03/25 19:54:11
if this not work i would like replacement to mail.com ver or refund since this is totally waste time almost 4 days for nothing
Aprilcaicai
2019/03/27 14:19:55

Sorry for the inconvenience ernie100

"+Username is wrong" this message is returned from Getsmscode. That is why we ask you to check and confirm if your getsmscode username is correct again.

What is your Skype id please? I will pay attention to you on Skype. Sorry a little busy in recent few days. Too much work needed me to deal with.

We will send the refund if the issue is from our software. We can help you exchange it to Mail.com if you need.

Waiting for your news.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option