WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
marcosmontivero

I can′t check out accounts again

ReplyThanks 2019/03/21 01:44:04 0 0

Hi,

This happened to me the first time i isntalled the software 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Now, it happens again.

Aprilcaicai
2019/03/22 18:28:14

Click Cache button first, then click Start button to re check the status of your account. Sometimes because of some network issue, software cannot get your account information immediately, but at this time, you can re click Start button to check it again.

Let me know if it works.

marcosmontivero
2019/03/22 23:53:48

It doesnt work. My network is working really fine (i tested and i have video conferences all the days).

I see I still can post with my account even after cleaning the cache.

So, if I can post anyway, what is the function of the "check accounts" section ?

And why I can′t post with my last account added (marcospublis20 gmail)?

marcosmontivero
2019/03/26 03:39:54
Please, tell me if you fix this.
Aprilcaicai
2019/03/29 18:11:43

Sorry for the late reply.

From the screenshot you share to me, software successfully scrapes the number of friends you have. Which means it can work. About why the status is network, it should be related to your current network. So software does not update the status soon.

If you cannot make sure what the issue is, we can arrange a time, and help you check it via remote control.

If you can send the post with the account, which means your account is normal. Check account function is to check if your account can login in normally.

You can submit your question to this platform:

http://support.whitehatbox.com/

LilyCollins
2022/12/21 17:19:24
To do this, you'll need to find your username and password, and then type them into a web browser. Once you've reset your password, you'll be able to log in to your account trap the cat and start using it again.
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option