WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
duckyduck1

AFTER PVA GMAIL CREATED CANNOT ENTER MAIL

ReplyThanks 2019/03/09 03:52:40 2 0

After the PVACREATOR finished on creating google accounts i want to enter to gmail but is always asking for sms on my phone number but i do it by smspva. and i cannot recibe the message.

Is there an other way to enter or how can i enter to that account without google ask me fot code verification? what user agent i have to set or browser to use. Any Idea?

Aprilcaicai
2019/03/13 18:18:37

Can i know what the error message you get please when it fails to verify the phone number during register?

You can use a new proxy which has been used to create account, this may help you pass the phone verification step. But whether to ask for phone verification is determined by Google but not our software. It is just my suggestion, you may try.

Useragent is not necessary during register. But you can use the useragent too. Here is the how the useragent looks. And you can find many in your search engine. But please confirm if this useragent works before entering it to the software.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/66.0.3359.139 Safari/537.36

Waiting for your news.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option