WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
incapdns

High CPU

ReplyThanks 2019/02/18 10:55:00 1 0
The program is consuming 10% of my CPU, relative to the Intel Core i5-2310 2.90Ghz processor, only to "Open it [The Program]", according to the "CPU Tamer Log" report.
Is it possible to optimize this amount of processing power?

My sugestion:
Create 1 option to disable animations and effects (so I can run with or without animations / effects), I think it should greatly improve performance
incapdns
2019/02/18 10:59:43

Second suggestion:

Optimize XulRunner / or change the same

Aprilcaicai
2019/02/18 15:57:49

Thanks for your reminder, i will talk this with our programmer and see if they can optimize the amount of processing power, please wait for the news.

Thanks for your suggestion, i will add it to our work list. If they can do this, we will release the update asap.

Can i know why you need to update xulrunner please?

incapdns
2019/02/18 19:36:16

I would like to know the estimated date for the next update if possible.

XulRunner (Optional):

In fact, for the sake of good practice, the updated versions are always recommended.
(I'm sorry for my english)

The software is a little slow, maybe the team need to revise the software or create 1 option to remove the effects [ Maybe it's only on my computer, but I think that is strange :( ]
Aprilcaicai
2019/02/19 16:29:18

Did you need to know the update time of disable/enable animations and effects function please?

Usually we will make the update when some bugs and features are fixed and added. You can follow our official Twitter account to get the update news in time.

https://twitter.com/whitehatbox

incapdns
2019/02/20 12:29:36
Thanks, I noticed you upgraded.
My second tip to speed up the Software:

Instead of closing the debug and opening an new Debug, my suggestion would be to just close all tabs (Eg: Dispose () command) and reopen the URL.

Here's the example and explanation below:

Parameters:
URL request: example.com
Method: AdClick
Hits: 50
Debug Thread: 10

Currently:
1. The Software open 10 Debugs and make the request to "example.com.br" in different periods of time
2. After the completion, that is, click on the Advertisement, it closes the Debug according to the time
3. The software reopens Debug by initializing the request to the URL (note: New Debug)

Suggestion:
Note: The time period is perfect!
1. Open 10 debugs and make the request to "example.com.br", in a certain period of time
2. Let's say that Debug 1 has completed its task, instead of closing debug 1 and opening a new Debug, just close all tabs and navigate back to "example.com" and continue the operation in the same Debug.
3. Let's say that debug 2 has finished its task, that is, clicked on the Ad, should close all tabs and navigate (eg Gecko.Navigate ()) to the request "url" example url in the same Debug

Benefits:
With each reopening (ie close and open), it consumes more CPU than normal, this would help to prevent overhead.

Note [Already done]:
Version 60.0 (Gecko / Xulrunner) contains a memory leak correction.
Follow the link to verify: https://bitbucket.org/geckofx/geckofx-60.0
"Geckofx is licensed under the Mozilla Public License Version.

== Changelog ==

== v60.0-0.26 ==

1. A bunch of memory related fixes.
Most important being a fix to prevent a double RCW release in GeckoDomDocument DomDocument. "
Aprilcaicai
2019/02/20 17:58:13
We will go to check it, please wait for the news.
fadabaci
2019/02/26 16:11:39
6 # incapdns 2019/2/20 12:29:36
Thanks, I noticed you upgraded.
My second tip to speed up the Software:

Instead of closing the debug and opening an new Debug, my suggestion would be to just close all tabs (Eg: Dispose () command) and reopen the URL.

Here's the example and explanation below:

Parameters:
URL request: example.com
Method: AdClick
Hits: 50
Debug Thread: 10

Currently:
1. The Software open 10 Debugs and make the request to "example.com.br" in different periods of time
2. After the completion, that is, click on the Advertisement, it closes the Debug according to the time
3. The software reopens Debug by initializing the request to the URL (note: New Debug)

Suggestion:
Note: The time period is perfect!
1. Open 10 debugs and make the request to "example.com.br", in a certain period of time
2. Let's say that Debug 1 has completed its task, instead of closing debug 1 and opening a new Debug, just close all tabs and navigate back to "example.com" and continue the operation in the same Debug.
3. Let's say that debug 2 has finished its task, that is, clicked on the Ad, should close all tabs and navigate (eg Gecko.Navigate ()) to the request "url" example url in the same Debug

Benefits:
With each reopening (ie close and open), it consumes more CPU than normal, this would help to prevent overhead.

Note [Already done]:
Version 60.0 (Gecko / Xulrunner) contains a memory leak correction.
Follow the link to verify: https://bitbucket.org/geckofx/geckofx-60.0
"Geckofx is licensed under the Mozilla Public License Version.

== Changelog ==

== v60.0-0.26 ==

1. A bunch of memory related fixes.
Most important being a fix to prevent a double RCW release in GeckoDomDocument DomDocument. "

HEY MAN, YOU HAVE REALLY BEEN OF GREAT HELP TO TRAFIC BOT PRO WITH YOUR SUGGESTIONS.....MY FRIEND BOUGHT THIS SOFTWARE LAST YEAR AND IT ALWAYS ONE ISSUE TODAY AND ANOTHER TOMORROW....BUT IF THEY CAN FIX ALL THESE LITTLE CONCERNS, THE SOFTWARE MIGHT JUST BE THE BEST OF ITS KIND.

ONE SUGGESTION ADDED TO THE MANY.

THE SOFTWARE SHOULD BE MADE TO GENERATE COOKIES IN THE BROWSER FINGERPRINT ACCORDING TO THE NICHE OR KEYWORD, SHOULD BE ABLE TO SCROLL THROUGH MORE THAN ONE PAGE (THE AVERAGE CLICK THROUGH FOR LOW BOUNCE RATE ON GOOGLE ANALYTICS IS 3 PAGE INNER CLICKS.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option