WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
Deniss

step by step instructions I cannot get the program working!

ReplyThanks 2019/02/12 15:40:52 0 0
I get fail only every time i run this program, I have tried all sorts to get a success count, but cannot.
I set it up click verify run, and get fail count every time. Anyone any Ideas I did try and get Support to help but could not connect on Teamviewer i gave them my ID and waited but they have not given me their ID I tried for 2 hours.

I think that there is maybe one setting wrong but without a guide on how to setup it all hit and miss.

Good job I copy this text as ( Please verify you are human, fill the correct result of above arithmetic. ) I get it right it say wrong and deletes the lot Now I'll load the photos again and hope it sends this 2 nd time.

Aprilcaicai
2019/02/13 18:09:07
Thanks for reporting this to us, i will forward it to the programmer, please wait for the news.
sonny213
2019/02/13 19:05:38

UNCHECK the GoogleAD box and run it again, this worked for me, set it like this. Also see zero proxies....:)

https://youtu.be/RYjs3HeH28E

Sonny

Aprilcaicai
2019/02/14 11:48:45

@Deniss

We already replied to you with details in your another post, please go to check it. Please only create 1 post with the same question next time, thank you in advance.

We can help you check it directly via teamviewr. But since Teamviewer detected our teamviewer as commercial use, so we can only connect for a few seconds via id and password connection, then it will auto disconnect. But you can start a meeting on Teamviewer, then send us the id, so we can join and help you check the issue soon.

Btw, our Skype id is whitehatbox, you can contact us here for quick help.

@sonny213 thanks for your help.

Deniss
2019/02/14 12:35:55
Hi Sonny, Thanks for your suggestions, I unchecked google ad box, still gets fails, I cleared custom operate, stills fails not really much else i can think of doing. I don't have too much time to wait for the programmer, I have a business to run I'm driving around showing people house for sale that why I wanted this program to promote my website. The support asked me to send files but never said what files to send. There's no real documentation with the program, if i had know this i would never have bought it. They need a setup manual that explains what each section does. Once I get my head around how it works maybe I'll make a simple one for them.
Aprilcaicai
2019/02/14 13:51:23

Sorry for that i forget to attach the screenshot of task folder. Tasks are saved to the Compaign folder of TrafficBotPro. Here is the screenshot:

Thanks for your suggestions, we will take it into consideration, and will write a full manual for this software. So sorry for the inconvenience. If there is any problem to use this software recently, please let us know, we can help you setup the task for free.

Deniss
2019/02/14 15:25:18

I have it running now and getting success counts.

Thanks

Aprilcaicai
2019/02/14 17:07:51

Ok, and thanks for letting me know.

Let us know if you need more help.

benpinnacle
2019/02/27 23:11:50

Hi everyone.. i am having the same issue here... no matter what i do endless failure!

I am simply trying to add traffic to my site. the site is CreatureEvents.com I set up the task but all i am getting is failures.

any advice really appreciated.

Aprilcaicai
2019/02/28 18:24:51
9 # benpinnacle 2019/2/27 23:11:50

Hi everyone.. i am having the same issue here... no matter what i do endless failure!

I am simply trying to add traffic to my site. the site is CreatureEvents.com I set up the task but all i am getting is failures.

any advice really appreciated.

What tasks are you running please?

Find the directory file of TrafficBotPro, then find the tasks under Compaign folder, then send it to us, we can help you check and test it.

<< < 12 > >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option