WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
incapdns

Scroll Bar Error

ReplyThanks 2019/02/03 18:58:13 1 0
When you add a website with custom operation, and add an task, eg: "Mouse Emulation (web)" or "Any other that there is a scroll bar", when you scroll down and click on option, eg "Iframe", the scrolling back to up.
The problem: The scrollbar is rising without my wanting it, this is very uncomfortable when adding 1 website with "Custom Operation"
sonny213
2019/02/08 21:35:02

Hi incapdns!

See if this helps you set it up...

Thanks!

Sonny

http://bit.ly/2Sl4y82

incapdns
2019/02/10 13:38:33
2 # sonny213 2019/2/8 21:35:02

Hi incapdns!

See if this helps you set it up...

Thanks!

Sonny

http://bit.ly/2Sl4y82

I have no problem setting it up, the problem is that when I go down on the scroll bar, the scroll bar comes back up (automatically), that's 1 error.

Imagine this:
I go to Youtube, I'm visualizing the videos of the second page, and "out of nowhere" I'm redirected to the first page, it would be more or less that.

I'm in the middle of the page (in the scroll bar), and it's coming back to up.
incapdns
2019/02/12 08:48:01
Aprilcaicai
2019/02/13 18:09:13
Thanks for reporting this to us, i will forward it to the programmer, please wait for the news.
incapdns
2019/02/14 15:13:15
5 # Aprilcaicai 2019/2/13 18:09:13
Thanks for reporting this to us, i will forward it to the programmer, please wait for the news.
Ok, I'll be waiting, thanks.
Aprilcaicai
2019/02/14 17:23:14
If you switch the module from one to another, then the scroll bar will auto back to up, and this one is normal and it won't affect your task to run. Usually you need to setup a search condition first, then you can set the rest settings, and this is how we develop it.
But don't worry, after you setup the modules settings, then software won't auto do any modification.

Of course, if you have better suggestion for this one, welcome to propose your suggestion here.
incapdns
2019/02/14 18:00:35

My proposal:

I understand, but if it is possible to analyze the following proposal:

Turn off the automatic scroll bar when the switch the module from one to another
I would be very grateful, because sometimes I did not even finish selecting and this (automatic scroll) happens :(

The problem is not when switching from "Adclick" to "Custom", the problem is within "Custom".

Problem:
1. I select in "Verify Selection"
2. I scroll down the bar
3. I click on: "Move in this control" (1 Example)
4. The selection is selected but the scroll bar comes back up
5. I have to go down again to change the "Move Speed";

Suggestion:
1. I select in "Verify Selection"
2. I scroll down the bar
3. I click on: "Move in this control" (1 Example)
4. The scroll bar continues where I am normally.
5. I move the "Move Speed"

incapdns
2019/02/14 18:18:46
Another suggestion (in my opinion) that could be good is:
When performing: "Mouse Emulation (Standard / Normal)", instead of using my default mouse cursor create 1 cursor and use it for the click.

Like for example: eithermouse.com (This software duplicates the mouse cursor, and I can configure actions);

The suggestion:
Implement one (1) additional cursor for mouse click
Aprilcaicai
2019/02/15 11:59:08

Ok i see.

I will inform the programmer to check the problem soon, please wait for the news.

Thanks for your suggestion, we will take it into consideration, please wait for the news.

<< < 12 > >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option