WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
fadabaci

INQUIRY

ReplyThanks 2019/01/31 00:17:48 1 0

Hello there,

USING TRAFICBOT PRO, IS IT POSSIBLE FOR GOOGLE OR OTHER PLATFORMS TO DETECT THE DEVICE THE BOT IS RUN FROM BEYOND THE FINGERPRINT INSTALLED IN THE BOT?

IMAGINE RUNNING TRAFFICBOTPRO FROM A VPS WITH THE BEST OF PROXIES, AND GOOGLE IS ABLE TO DETECT THAT ALL TRAFFIC IS GENERATED FROM THAT ONE VPS.

sonny213
2019/02/01 21:22:48
1 # fadabaci 2019/1/31 0:17:48

Hello there,

USING TRAFICBOT PRO, IS IT POSSIBLE FOR GOOGLE OR OTHER PLATFORMS TO DETECT THE DEVICE THE BOT IS RUN FROM BEYOND THE FINGERPRINT INSTALLED IN THE BOT?

IMAGINE RUNNING TRAFFICBOTPRO FROM A VPS WITH THE BEST OF PROXIES, AND GOOGLE IS ABLE TO DETECT THAT ALL TRAFFIC IS GENERATED FROM THAT ONE VPS.

sonny213
2019/02/01 21:29:34

Hey! I feel your pain! After a lot of pain staking experimentation and a lot of support from April, I have finally got it dialed in. It works great! I am still trying to figure out the proxy situation and how to use the scarper. I use private proxies now, looking to get rotation and anonymity. There are many ways to monetize the software, I would be happy to share them with you if you are interested in purchasing the software. Thanks! Sonny use that link, its cheaper...

http://www.whitehatbox.com/Agents/SSS?code=xdOKrgTE4i8Vf4hboY/8/NoGv8jlR0TLQdRcwQK/taPl8An1ON%2B7aQ==

Aprilcaicai
2019/02/02 16:28:02
So sorry for the pain sonny213. We will make the software clear and better in the future. If you have any question for this software, please contact us.

@fadabaci No Google cannot detect your machine if you are using high-anonymous proxies to run your campaign.

Let us know if you have more questions about this software.
sonny213
2019/02/02 20:35:38

HAHAHAHA...no REAL PAIN! :) just a figure of speech! :)

I just saw the update thanks!

Aprilcaicai
2019/02/04 11:02:39

HAHAHAHA Must applaud my IQ

Anyway, if there is any questions for our software, please feel free to contact us.

incapdns
2019/02/18 22:05:11

Hello there,

Hi, There are 3 ways (currently) used by search engines, and their affiliate programs, for example, Google and Google Adsense affiliate to detect if the click or access is valid or not.

First, the access is valid in the following criteria:
1. HTTP Headers: Example (HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR).
2. Source Port (Open TCP): Eg > = 1000
3. Type of connection (via ASN); Home / Business

Now I will explain how detection works in 3 ways:
1: HTTP Headers, when you use 1 proxy "Anonymous" or "Normal, it generates the HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR header, which reveals that the source is encapsulated through 1 proxy

Solution: Use Proxies Elites, whose HTTP headers are not sent.

2: Source Port: (Little used): Every connection has 1 port of origin and destination, example MYIP: 1523 (RANDOM)> GOOGLE.COM:80 [HTTP]
Where, 1523 is the source port * (only 1 example), and port 80 or 443 (SSL / HTTPS connection), is the destination port for HTTP / HTTPS connections.
If the 8080,80,81,1080,6588,8000,3128,553,554,4480 ports are open in the source IP, the mechanism may identify the traffic as illegitimate
Note: This is rarely used by Firewalls

Solution: Use proxies with port only released at 1 specific IP (for connection only) or request to change the TCP port

3: Connection type, all connection is Domestic or Enterprise, ie, VPS or "Private IP of Dedicated Servers / Cloud etc", has 1 ASN. Every IP has 1 ASN, including the home IP, usually the firewall (which wants to know if the connection is legitimate or not), has a database with several ASNs stored with the information if it is Residential or Enterprise.

Example: OVH = Business | DigitalOcean = Business

Solution:
Using residential proxies, despite the high cost you have a range of 10 million random household type (residential) ips for about 1000USD per month (or less depending on the Plan)

Tip:
The residential proxy is the solution for the detection mentioned above at level 1,2,3, ie If you simulate access with residential proxy it will be impossible to get you.

It is noted: That the sudden increase in traffic can be considered an attempt to "infringe" Google Adsense and other affiliate programs, so even if Google * (or the affiliate program) identifies the IP / Access as legitmo, due to the very rapid and sudden increase you may be banned.

Solution: Use sparingly.
fadabaci
2019/02/26 16:17:32
7 # incapdns 2019/2/18 22:05:11

Hello there,

Hi, There are 3 ways (currently) used by search engines, and their affiliate programs, for example, Google and Google Adsense affiliate to detect if the click or access is valid or not.

1: HTTP Headers, when you use 1 proxy "Anonymous" or "Normal, it generates the HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR header, which reveals that the source is encapsulated through 1 proxy

2: Source Port: (Little used): Every connection has 1 port of origin and destination, example MYIP: 1523 (RANDOM)> GOOGLE.COM:80 [HTTP]
Where, 1523 is the source port * (only 1 example), and port 80 or 443 (SSL / HTTPS connection), is the destination port for HTTP / HTTPS connections.
If the 8080,80,81,1080,6588,8000,3128,553,554,4480 ports are open in the source IP, the mechanism may identify the traffic as illegitimate

Solution: Use proxies with port only released at 1 specific IP (for connection only) or request to change the TCP port

3: Connection type, all connection is Domestic or Enterprise, ie, VPS or "Private IP of Dedicated Servers / Cloud etc", has 1 ASN. Every IP has 1 ASN, including the home IP, usually the firewall (which wants to know if the connection is legitimate or not), has a database with several ASNs stored with the information if it is Residential or Enterprise.

Solution:
Using residential proxies, despite the high cost you have a range of 10 million random household type (residential) ips for about 1000USD per month (or less depending on the Plan)

Tip:
The residential proxy is the solution for the detection mentioned above at level 1,2,3, ie If you simulate access with residential proxy it will be impossible to get you.

It is noted: That the sudden increase in traffic can be considered an attempt to "infringe" Google Adsense and other affiliate programs, so even if Google * (or the affiliate program) identifies the IP / Access as legitmo, due to the very rapid and sudden increase you may be banned.

A VERY DETAILED EXPLANATION...THANKS SO MUCH....BUT THIS SOFTWARE OBVIOUSLY NEEDS LOTS OF UPGRADE TO MEET UP WITH REAL HUMAN SIMULATION WITHOUT ISSUES BEFORE ONE CAN RISK $1000 EVERY MONTH ON PROXIES...

IT IS A GOOD THING YOU ARE GIVING SUGGESTIONS AT THIS STAGE AND HOPE IT CAN BE AS PERFECT AS NOW....LOL

WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A CHAT WITH YOU.

fadabaci
2019/02/26 20:09:54
7 # incapdns 2019/2/18 22:05:11

Hello there,

Solution:

Tip:

WOULD I BE ABLE TO USE SAME RESIDENTIAL PROXY FROM MY DEVICE (BROWSER) WITHOUT BEING DETECTED AS THE SAME DEVICE BY GOOGLE? WOULD I BE ABLE TO DO MULTIPLE CLICKS USING MULTIPLE PROXIES DIRECTLY FROM MY BROWSER WITHOUT BEING DETECTED?
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option