WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
Mayad123

To the people who bought trafficbotpro I want to ask you a few questions.

ReplyThanks 2019/01/17 02:50:07 0 0
Hello.I've heard a lot about this software and it's benefits, but since there is no trial, I have to ask the persons who have already bought this product.So here we go my questions are :1. Is it worth to invest about 200$ to buy this software?2. How much did you earn since you bought this software?3. What are the sites that you're using the software with?4. Where do you get the proxies from? Is the free proxy scrapper that comes with the software enough, I mean do I have to buy proxies too?5. Finally, do you use the software on VPS or other? And what are the specifications of the device that you are using? Because I want to buy a medium VPS from Arubacloud which has 2GB RAM with one Intel Xeon series 5600 CPU, is it good for getting 10K views per day?I'm sorry for asking too much, but I want to know exactly what I'm investing 200$ for and how can I double that profit with this software.
Aprilcaicai
2019/01/17 18:14:20

This software is working well, if you have any question for it, you can contact us directly, we will try our best to help you.

You can upload the list of your proxies to run in the software, or you can use the scrape proxy function to scrape proxies to use from online directly. This software only supports HTTP proxy recently.

You can run this software on VPS, common configuration of VPS can run this software well. Of course, if you want to run many tasks at the same time, then please consider to use a better VPS to run.

Let us know if you have more questions about the software.

Mayad123
2019/01/17 18:19:45
2 # Aprilcaicai 2019/1/17 18:14:20

This software is working well, if you have any question for it, you can contact us directly, we will try our best to help you.

You can upload the list of your proxies to run in the software, or you can use the scrape proxy function to scrape proxies to use from online directly. This software only supports HTTP proxy recently.

You can run this software on VPS, common configuration of VPS can run this software well. Of course, if you want to run many tasks at the same time, then please consider to use a better VPS to run.

Let us know if you have more questions about the software.

Thanks for reply.I've seen the reviews of your software and I trust it, but I don't have enough knowledge about Ads site and other, so I don't have the perfect idea about how to make more money with this software.That's why I want to ask the people who bought it and earned money with it, this would motivate me more to buy the software.
Aprilcaicai
2019/01/21 11:42:51

Learn from other customers, usually if you click the ads with different ip, then it will cost your competitor budget. I do not know if it is what you talking about earn money.

We create a post about how to click page ads, you may have a look. If here is problem to use the software, please let us know.

https://www.whitehatbox.com/bbs/BBSPost?postid=6293#.XEVAu_n_wdU

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option