WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
Brinr

Some questions before buying traffic bot pro

ReplyThanks 2019/01/16 17:51:28 0 0

I am looking to use traffic bot pro, and wondering is there any trial version available to test before i pay for full version.

1. Can i use custom browser user agents, timezone spoofing matching with proxy country, etc.

2. Can i use Proxifier with this software to use bulk proxies.

3. What number of visits can i send in 1-day if only add one campaign with 30 keywords and use this software on Dell i5 machine with 2.5GHz processor and 4GiB RAM.

Aprilcaicai
2019/01/17 18:23:08
Sorry, here is only yearly and lifetime version for this software temporary. We will consider to provide a trial version in the future, please wait for the news.

1, Yes you can use custom browser useragents. Yes you can use proxy in the software too.

2, sorry this software does not integrated with Proxifier, so this 3rd party proxy website cannot work in the software. But you can upload the list of your proxies or use the scrape proxy tool in the software to run.

3, i am afraid i cannot provide an accurate answer to you. More tasks and more high-quality proxies will get more clicks per day.

4, of course, if you have any new feature requested, please let us know. The price won't be high, and it depends on how complex the function is.

5, this software does not have the function right now. It only can click the preset ads click. But if you need this function, we will take it into consideration. Do you have Skype? Maybe you can add our Skype whitehatbox to talk more about the new function you requested.

6, yes you can upload the list of your useragents to the software to use.

7, this software already had the scrape proxy function, so actually you can use already existed tool directly. You need to use ProxySpider to scrape proxies first, then export the proxies, then import it to TrafficBotPro to use.

8, Yes it clears the cache and cookie for each run.

9, yes you can use multiple thread for a single campaign.

10, we do not sell proxy. But if you need, we can recommend a proxy website to you. If you think the proxy they provide is a little expensive, you can buy HTTP proxy from other websites too. Just please remember to buy HTTP proxy.
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option