WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
Karmagedon

Suggestion - Debug Window

ReplyThanks 2019/01/11 20:11:09 1 0

1. I do not want the users of the finished module to see the names of the actions of my module. I would like to add an option to the module settings so that you can hide it at will.

2. Modules sometimes require input or user input. You have to display messages using the Show Variable command. But it is inconvenient in a multithreaded mode of operation. When 5 windows display messages it is unclear exactly what window of all requires action.

Module Development - [email protected] // Thanks - https://ko-fi.com/arbots
Aprilcaicai
2019/01/14 11:53:33

Very thanks for your suggestion.

We will take it into consideration. Please wait for the news.

Aprilcaicai
2019/01/14 15:12:18

Here is the reply from the programmer about this one:

The status bar in the lower left corner should display the status of the browser. This one is not easier to edit. But you can use the Task Log command to display the information briefly. When show variable window appears, its corresponding debug window is inoperable, and when you click the debug window, the show variable window will flash, so you can find the window to operate.

Karmagedon
2019/01/14 18:30:43
3 # Aprilcaicai 2019/1/14 15:12:18

Here is the reply from the programmer about this one:

The status bar in the lower left corner should display the status of the browser. This one is not easier to edit. But you can use the Task Log command to display the information briefly. When show variable window appears, its corresponding debug window is inoperable, and when you click the debug window, the show variable window will flash, so you can find the window to operate.

Thank you. Good Idea! Why did I not think of it myself?

What about the second sentence?

Module Development - [email protected] // Thanks - https://ko-fi.com/arbots
Aprilcaicai
2019/01/15 14:09:06
Sorry the answer is for the 2nd one. We will take your first suggestion into consideration. Please wait for the news.
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option