WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
dutt

cannot read img

ReplyThanks 2018/11/07 02:41:35 0 0

When I scrape images (.jpg) and they are save to file on my pc then try to open them I get message this is not a valid bitmap file or it's format is not currently supported.

If I manually download the same image I have no problems opening it. Why would I not be able to open it if I scraped it?

Hope someone can help with this.

Aprilcaicai
2018/11/07 14:58:52
Already received your support ticket. The programmer is working on checking it. Please wait for the news.
Karmagedon
2018/11/08 22:10:23
1 # dutt 2018/11/7 2:41:35

When I scrape images (.jpg) and they are save to file on my pc then try to open them I get message this is not a valid bitmap file or it's format is not currently supported.

If I manually download the same image I have no problems opening it. Why would I not be able to open it if I scraped it?

Hope someone can help with this.

This sometimes happens to me, even when I save images in a regular browser. Sometimes sites specify incorrect extensions for image files. There may be a problem with the file type or extension. Try to open the picture with some kind of universal graphics viewer (for example, XnView), maybe this will help.
Module Development - [email protected] // Thanks - https://ko-fi.com/arbots
Aprilcaicai
2018/11/09 17:20:22
Thanks for your help Karmagedon.

We already help that user solve it. The problem for dutt is the download link of photo is wrong.

Thank you again for sharing your experience here.
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option