WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
DenkiChou

How can it be possible to generate revenue using an ad click bot?

ReplyThanks 2018/10/24 07:04:10 0 0
It sounds too good to be true that someone can just do this. Wouldn't everyone do it then?
Aprilcaicai
2018/10/24 11:11:04

Did you buy this software please? You can create a ads click task to auto run using this software.

Is there any thing i can do for you?

DenkiChou
2018/10/31 03:54:10
Yes I know what the software does. I don't know how else I can make what I'm asking more simple. If anyone can buy a bot to click ads and make money then why doesn't everyone do it? It sounds too easy and too good to be true. I don't see how it is possible to have a bot sitting 24/7 clicking ads. You could make so much money. If you could make passive income like that then why doesn't everyone here use a bot? I think you would have to be very careful how you set the bot up and start it nice and slow. Maybe it does work but within reason? I don't want to abuse it. So please explain these things to me.
incapdns
2018/10/31 10:35:45
3 # DenkiChou 2018/10/31 3:54:10
Yes I know what the software does. I don't know how else I can make what I'm asking more simple. If anyone can buy a bot to click ads and make money then why doesn't everyone do it? It sounds too easy and too good to be true. I don't see how it is possible to have a bot sitting 24/7 clicking ads. You could make so much money. If you could make passive income like that then why doesn't everyone here use a bot? I think you would have to be very careful how you set the bot up and start it nice and slow. Maybe it does work but within reason? I don't want to abuse it. So please explain these things to me.

Summary:
1 Alternative is cheap in relation to price [Infuncional]
2 Alternative is average in relation to price [Works +/-]
3 Alternative is expensive in relation to price [Functional]

Prices:
1 = 10 - 60USD Monthly -> 50 - 700IP's Shared
2 = 1USD per IP Montly -> 1IP Dedicated
3 = $ 500 [Five hundred] between $ 100,000 [one hundred thousand] Montly -> Unlimited IP's (but a little bit of monthly traffic)

Note:
1. You must have at least 1k (thousand) IP or at least 700IP's to start this feat
2. Unlimited IP is equal to Many IP's, something like 100k IP's, rotational per request but with low monthly traffic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read below to understand some reasons:

1. First reason, the common proxy (shared) most IP's are banned by Google, and does not generate any revenue for you

2 Second reason, the dedicated proxy is expensive, costs about 1usd per IP
Note: Google only accepts residential IPs (and does not accept corporate IP proxy) but there are other alternative platforms that accept non-spam IPs (some dedicated IPs)

2.1 (Continuation of the second) It is difficult to find dedicated IP's that are not good and even though it's good some platforms only accept residential IP's

NOTE: It is possible to detect if an ip is server or residential by the ASN or even by the Whois

3 Third party, the residential proxy is usually at least 500USD, ideal to generate revenue on Google and other ad, you usually have 10000IP's home rotations, but since nothing is perfect, it has a low transfer limit like 30gb monthly

And it has several other details, if your website is 1k (thousand) views, Google does not accept 1k of clicks, it automatically identifies this as an attempt to cheat, even if you no get ban by Google or other Ad Network.

Ps: Ad = ad network

Agr Kan
2018/12/07 14:27:18
So, trafficbot is almost useless then?
Aprilcaicai
2018/12/07 17:53:41
Why did you say so? Is there something wrong with this software. I can help you check it.
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option