Create Support Ticket
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner List
sauceonu12

How to verify Spotify account?

ReplyThanks 2018/09/12 04:08:58 0 0

Hey there,

I'm new to AIOstream and learning how it all works. I think I've set everything up right based off of the videos, but AIO seems to run into trouble when verifying the Spotify account I'm trying to use.

If I could receive any help on verifying the Spotify account it would be much appreciated. When I hit "Start" on the Accounts Management tab, the Spotify API comes up but then at the bottom I recieve "GET ERROR" and the window closes.

Any and all help is much appreciated, thank you!

Jjones8888
2018/09/12 05:04:41
Ya, the program doesn't really work well. Verification and account switching. They will say they tested it and it works but it doesn't.
Aprilcaicai
2018/09/12 15:06:07
2 # Jjones8888 2018/9/12 5:04:41
Ya, the program doesn't really work well. Verification and account switching. They will say they tested it and it works but it doesn't.

If it cannot work, can you prove it? Can you add our Skype whitehabox for further discussion? We will help you check it via remote control.

Please do not just tell us it cannot work. We need detailed information, then we can help you figure out what the problem is. Thank you

Aprilcaicai
2018/09/12 15:09:49
1 # sauceonu12 2018/9/12 4:08:58

Hey there,

I'm new to AIOstream and learning how it all works. I think I've set everything up right based off of the videos, but AIO seems to run into trouble when verifying the Spotify account I'm trying to use.

If I could receive any help on verifying the Spotify account it would be much appreciated. When I hit "Start" on the Accounts Management tab, the Spotify API comes up but then at the bottom I recieve "GET ERROR" and the window closes.

Any and all help is much appreciated, thank you!

Which version of AIOSTREAM are you using please? The newest version of AIOSTREAM is v 2.9.5

Are you using the 2captcha service to auto solve the captcha please? is there any funds in your 2captcha account? How is the settings in 2captcha? Any screenshot shares to us please?

Waiting for your news.

Jjones8888
2018/09/17 22:39:38

Hey,

The 2captcha API is inputted correctly, with setting checked, and funds in the account. Please review error below on every account:

Aprilcaicai
2018/09/18 14:07:01
5 # Jjones8888 2018/9/17 22:39:38

Hey,

The 2captcha API is inputted correctly, with setting checked, and funds in the account. Please review error below on every account:

So sorry for the inconvenience.

Seems 2catpcha updated again. We are working on checking and fixing it, and will release the update in recent a few days. Please wait for the news.

Right now, please manually verify the captcha when login in.

Jjones8888
2018/09/18 21:57:45

Hey,

When trying to add the accounts manually the login details appear to display incorrect when using AIO Stream. When trying the exact same login details outside of AIO Browser, the account logins in fine.

Can you double check that accounts are able to also login manually?

Thanks

Aprilcaicai
2018/09/19 11:00:16
7 # Jjones8888 2018/9/18 21:57:45

Hey,

When trying to add the accounts manually the login details appear to display incorrect when using AIO Stream. When trying the exact same login details outside of AIO Browser, the account logins in fine.

Can you double check that accounts are able to also login manually?

Thanks

We are the first time to get this error. What is the error message you get please?

Can we arrange a time do teamviewer? We will help you check what happens.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option