WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
loney1234

IP USAGE.

ReplyThanks 2018/08/03 23:28:16 0 0
WHAT IS THE AVERAGE AMOUNT OF TIME TRAFFICBOTPRO USES ONE IP FOR BEFORE IT PICKS AND USES THE NEXT?
Aprilcaicai
2018/08/04 17:42:21

i am sorry. Software does not limit the use of each ip. But if you found that this ip has been detected, then please change another ip to have a try.

You can use proxy or VPN to hide your local ip.

loney1234
2018/08/04 19:13:33

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY BUT I MEANT MORE TO THAT.....TRAFFICBOTPRO PICKS ONE PROXY FROM THE LIST OF IMPORTED PROXIES USES ONE AT A TIME, BUT HOW LONG DOES IT USE EACH TO PERFORM ACTIONS BASED ON CAMPAIGN SETTINGS, WHAT IS THE AVERAGE TIME PER PROXY?

I ASKED THIS QUESTION AS A PART OF MY OWN FINDINGS AND TO PROCEED FOR THE BEST WAYS OF USING TRAFFFICBOTPRO.

THANKS

Aprilcaicai
2018/08/06 10:58:43

Sorry for the late reply.

Software will loop use the imported proxies. For each debug window, you will find the proxy they are using is different.

Let me know if i answer your question correctly.

loney1234
2018/08/06 15:12:34

THANKS AGAIN

I AM ASKING BECAUSE I AM NOT REALLY IMPORTING PROXIES BUT USING ROTATING IP VPN, FOR THAT I JUST WANT TO SURE HOW LONG IT TAKES TRAFFICBOTPRO TO USE ONE PROXY BEFORE IT GOES TO THE NEXT USING A ROTATING PROXY VPN OR IT IS BASED ON THE SET TIME FOR EACH ACTION/HIT?

LETS SAY THE VPN AUTO ROTATES ITS IP EVERY 5 MINUTES, HOW WILL TRAFFICBOTPRO WORK WITH THIS WITHOUT HAVING TO REPEAT USING THE SAME IP (BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE 5 MINUTES TO CHANGE) FOR ANOTHER CAMPAIGN THREAD.

YOU CAN ADVISE ON HOW BEST TO USE SUCH A VPN THAT CHANGES ITS IP EVERY 5MINUTES WITH TRAFFICBOTPRO GETTING THE BEST RESULT. (GOOGLE/ADSENSE SAFE)

THANKS

Aprilcaicai
2018/08/06 16:05:05

Sorry for the late reply.

This is not controlled by the software, but it is controlled how complex of the task it is running, how the speed of the network you are using to run the campaign.

If your local ip changed, then software will use that ip to run.

loney1234
2018/08/06 23:28:01

THANKS FOR BEING WONDERFUL.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option