WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
simplustech

OUTLOOK EMAILS SUSPENDED AFTER A FEW TEST EMAILS

ReplyThanks 2018/05/02 06:47:19 0 0

I purchased the Fastbulkmailer 3 days Standard Edition and sent just 19 test email messages to 19 email addresses using 4 outlook accounts to send and to my greatest amazement all my outlook accounts were suspended. Is there anything I am not doing right? Below is the message I get each time I try to login to my Outlook account:

"

Your account has been temporarily suspended

Someone may have used your account ********@outlook.com to send out a lot of junk messages or done something else that violates the Microsoft Services Agreement."

Sir, is there anything I'm not doing right? Please help urgently as I want this issue resolved before I buy full version. Thanks.

Aprilcaicai
2018/05/03 18:25:59

Here are the methods to protect your account from being banned.

1. Bind different proxies to each accounts. Please use http proxy.

2. Send different mail content to each recipients.

3. Do not run task too fast. You'd better set a interval time to send the next mail.

Wish it will be helpful to you.

simplustech
2018/05/09 16:59:50
Sir, can u enlighten me more on this proxy issue as I have no knowledge about proxies. Alternatively, can I install a vpn software, Eg. Private Internet Access (PIA)? Will these solve the proxy problem?
Aprilcaicai
2018/05/10 18:45:05

Proxy will be better.

One proxy is 1 ip address. So it can make sure your accounts always login in from the same ip each time.

Will your PIA change your ip please?

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option