Get Support
Create Support Ticket
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner List
fadhilinside

Please refund my money

ReplyThanks 2018/03/21 18:13:07 0 0
Please refund my money 113$ for buying the PVACreator.com because the software has too many bug, doesnt work as you explained on your website and doesn't meet my expectation at all. I'm waiting for that, thankyou
Aprilcaicai
2018/03/21 18:43:10

Don't worry, we will refund it to you if it cannot work as promised.

Could you please tell us what the problem you met please?

fadhilinside
2018/03/21 20:07:40
The software has so many bugs. Even I had to reinstall it many times because I got an error everytime I installed it, then when I was creating accounts it always went closed without any explanations. The software run very slow too while creating accounts. Please refund, because there are so many more errors that I have not explained here yet
Aprilcaicai
2018/03/23 13:29:27

What is the error you get please? Any more details to share to me please? Thank you

Which website accounts are you registering please? Click Account button at the bottom of the form, then in Message column, you can know why it failed to run. You can send us this screenshot, we will check it for you.

We will refund it to you if it really cannot work as you told us. Don't worry.

Did you create support ticket please here?

http://support.whitehatbox.com

fadhilinside
2018/03/27 10:49:55
I told your team the errors and also the screenshots of the errors. I've wasted a lot of my time trying this.The software runs very slow, has so many bugs and doesn't work.Your team just give an option to get another software with the same price instead of refund.NO I DO NOT WANT ANY SOFTWARES.JUST REFUND MY MONEY.IT'S SCAM
Aprilcaicai
2018/03/27 11:47:15
What is your support ticket please? We will go to check it. Thank you
fadhilinside
2018/03/27 11:55:33
[ts #64208] PVA Creator Refund Request
Aprilcaicai
2018/03/27 13:39:22

Very thanks for the reply.

We checked your ticket. And the problem is your task settings are wrong.

Could you please send us the screenshot of your settings after you edited it follow that manual? We will check which step you did is wrong, and will help you edit it.

If it cannot work and we cannot help you, we will refund it to you directly. Let's solve it ASAP.

fadhilinside
2018/03/30 08:30:44

PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY

1. Even I got errors since I start the software. You keep telling me that my settings are wrong? Even if you tell me that the errors have nothing to do with the application. In fact, your software doesnt work at all.

2. Your software is very slow. It's very slow to fill the google form

3. After waiting the software filling the form, instead of going to the next page the software suddently closed.

4. I CAN'T EVEN MAKE AN ACCOUNT

PLEASE REFUND. I DO NOT NEED ANY OF YOUR SOFTWARE

Aprilcaicai
2018/03/30 11:22:54

Our programmer is checking these two error you get when start to run the program. Please wait for the news. Now please close this error window directly, then you can run the program.

Your task settings are wrong. Please go to edit the Month and Sex data. We sent a simple manual to you before. Please go to check the Month and Sex part settings.

Do you have Skype please? you can add our Skype whitehatbox We will help you setup it correctly.

Waiting for your news.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option