WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
falco555

Few questions before purchase

ReplyThanks 2018/02/03 04:48:45 0 0
Hello,I have a few questions before purchase:1. Can this bot run on multiple threads?2. If I use virtual machines, can I install bot on unlimited virtual machines inside same computer or is it limited to two virtual machines?3. If I have auto updating url with proxies list, cdn I add this url to the script and could script reload proxies from the list every 15 minutes?4. Can this script click on any type of ad, even if there is no clear indication of ad location in html source code?5. Can I use my own user agents?Thank you in advance for your answers
Aprilcaicai
2018/02/03 15:24:14

1. Yes, you can run this program with multiple threads.

2. I am sorry, the license can only be used on max 2 computers. If you need to run more, then you can buy more copy. VM is a computer too.

3. I am sorry, currently our program only supports http proxy. You can enter all your proxies to this program, program will use them in order.

4. What is the ads you are talking about? Google ads? We can check it for you.

5. Yes, you can use yourself useragents.

falco555
2018/02/07 15:44:15

A few more questions:

1. Can I add multiple different actions to the script? For example:

1) Go to website AAA.com

2) Click link to random link to BBB.com website (not internal AAA.com links)

3)Click on the random ad set in BBB.com website

2. Is it possible to run multiple threads on viewable windows? Hidden screens are easily detected by third party tracking.

3) If I have powerful computer with multiple VM's, would it be possible to buy additional license (all VMs would be on the same IP) for cheaper price rather than paying full price for every 2 computers license?

Aprilcaicai
2018/02/07 18:01:01

Yes, you can add multiple different actions to the script.

Custom Operate function can do this for you.

Yes, you can run it with multiple threads. You can enable/disable the screen by your needs.

VM seems like computer. One license can only be used on max 2 computers.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option