WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
saburnz86

BotChief Script Design Help

ReplyThanks 2017/11/28 11:11:17 0 0
Hey,

I'm new to the forums here so Happy Cyber Monday!!

I need help in designing a BotChief script that will open a website, let you log in, and click through a set of advertisements for money. (Actually, it might be a scam website template but still...yes, brave I know)

It uses a creative yet subtle Captcha recognition system, and I can design up to the point where I can extract the right values that I need, but I cannot reword four src string variables into one operable control variable! Is there a way to reword four embedded values' names such as "3.png" from an src tag into a single variable for an operable control? Does BC use any sort of plug-in that will help me do all this? I would love to use a script on the website using BotChief. Thanks!!

Sam

Aprilcaicai
2017/11/28 17:56:43

Sorry. little confusion about this part: reword four embedded values' names such as "3.png" from an src tag into a single variable for an operable control?

Any details to show us please?

saburnz86
2017/11/28 22:02:45
2 # Aprilcaicai 2017/11/28 17:56:43

Sorry. little confusion about this part: reword four embedded values' names such as "3.png" from an src tag into a single variable for an operable control?

Any details to show us please?

..I have a 15 step module ready but I understand that some of the operable controls require some sort of programming skill to reword an src variable. In other words, I can extract "3.png" from a Captcha but I need help doing that three more times and turning those four values into one operable variable. THEN, I can use that one variable in my BC script. : )

I'm wondering if it's possible.

Aprilcaicai
2017/11/29 13:24:36

So what you need is to put the 4 variables into one variable?

If so, you can try to use the Variable Operate(Table) command to put the 4 variable's value into 1 table.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option