Get Support
Create Support Ticket
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner List
Dismy Pos

How many accounts from one computer

ReplyThanks 2017/11/08 11:59:39 0 0
If I have the unlimited facebook account option, how many accounts can I run SIMULTANEOUSLY from ONE computer?
Dismy Pos
elsaeyer
2017/11/08 18:03:52

1. You can add ulimit accounts to followinglike.

2.One task can run multiple accounts,but you'd better to open max 10 threads,then you can run all of your accounts you have added.

maxinica
2017/11/11 10:04:32

1 # Dismy Pos 2017/11/8 11:59:39
If I have the unlimited facebook account option, how many accounts can I run SIMULTANEOUSLY from ONE computer?

Hey,

If you mean how many accounts you can run from one IP the answer is as many as you wish. Internet cafés have several accounts logging each day from the same IP and computer so this is not the problem. FB detects bots in a different maner than IG that only is made to run on smartphones.

The way FB detects your spam activity and therefore ban your account, is creating a relation of actions done from an account. Let me explain this a bit more. FB has several activities type: posting, commenting, liking, sharing, inviting and joining. These activities are divided in two groups: the one specially spammy and the ones that are not. Specially spammy is sharing, inviting and commenting. If your account has a high percentage of any of these spammy acitivities in relation to the other activities this leads to limiting your actions.

I used to comment and invite a lot and i got more and more limited by FB. I did the same spammy actions activity with other accounts but trying to do a the same percentage of not spammy activities and get no limits to anything. It seems they detect you are using your FB account for a specific action and if it's a spammy action they flag your account somehow.

Hope it helped. Keep it real!

Knowledge is proud. Wisdom is humble. ® Copyfight 2099
Aprilcaicai
2017/11/11 17:19:45

@maxinica

Very thanks for your help.

So Brilliant you are!!!

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option