Create Support Ticket
Share Page
Following(1)
Partner List
xbrcsroccol

Instagram Up-To-Date Limits?

ReplyThanks 2017/11/06 16:58:44 0 0

Hi everyone,

I am a new user, and am quite fond of FollowingLike so far. I am going through the forum topics, and I could not find a topic that gives guidance to daily max and interval limits on Instagram or such.

Could someone direct me to an up-to-date limits forum post if there is any?

Thanks!

elsaeyer
2017/11/06 18:03:57

I'm sorry i can't understand you well. Please give me more details about your problem?

You mean you need the explanation for the limits settings?

xbrcsroccol
2017/11/06 18:42:26
Hi, thanks for the reply. No I am good with the limit settings. I am wondering about the SAFE limits for Instagram. I look at many different websites, but everyone says something else. For example, safe to follow 500 per day without detection, etc.
elsaeyer
2017/11/06 21:12:54

So sorry for my misunderstanding.

There is no specific number here,if you set the interval,you can loop run it continuously,then your account will be safely.

maxinica
2017/11/11 09:22:30
1 # xbrcsroccol 2017/11/6 16:58:44

Hi everyone,

I am a new user, and am quite fond of FollowingLike so far. I am going through the forum topics, and I could not find a topic that gives guidance to daily max and interval limits on Instagram or such.

Could someone direct me to an up-to-date limits forum post if there is any?

Thanks!

Hey

I've been using bots for Instagram and Facebook since Facedominator and Instagress. I never had banned an account but i do got several warnings. Here is what i learned with the time about IG limits:

Follows/Unfollows: never do more than 200/hour or you'll get a warning. Never do more than 1000 follows/unfollows per day. If you exceed these limits you'll get a 24h ban for following/unfollowing any account. After 24h you'll get back to normal state and you will be able to follow/unfollow again. Never exceeded this limit again, so i don't know what happens if you again exceed limits once you got the first 24h ban. When you are banned and try to follow/unfollow you get a pop-up saying something like "To protect our community we have blocked your action. If you think this can be a mistake please report it to our team..."

Likes: Never do more than 1500/day. If a day has 24 hours, 1440 minutes and 86400 seconds, you can divide 86400/1500 and you get around 60 seconds delay between likes. Setting around 40-80s delay workes for me.

Comments: I was never a fan of commenting on IG. So i don't know the limits of this one but i do warn you that IG hates spam comments, it's the only thing they penalize severely, so i never do it for the sake of my accounts.

My advice.

I learned from Instagress several things, and a lot more from Archie. Best Instgram growth software, bots and agencies never use following and commenting automation. It's enaugh using likes automation for several reasons:

1. IG never hates if they social network gets more likes for their users. It's a sign of a very active network and they are proud of it, so this means liking ? actions are the best for automated accounts safety.

2. Doing 1500 likes/day with an account, if the content& target is good enaugh, you should get REAL followers interested in your feed/personality/products/services. Simply follow them back manually and you can grow from 15-60 real and active followers/day

3. It's up to you to like you Home Feed, personally i perform a full followers last post like each day. This make them happy and they return my likes with more likes.

4. Farming temporary likes and follow-backs is pointless, and leads to blocking your Instagram account. The most productive way to grow organically is drawing attention of people purely interested in your product and build up engaging community. This means you'll have to perform some manual tasks but hey, IT'S REAL GROWTH!

Keep it real!

Knowledge is proud. Wisdom is humble. ® Copyfight 2099
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option