WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
Globalaspect

Question for botchief users

ReplyThanks 2017/10/31 03:37:51 0 0

Hi all,

I'm considering buying this software (for educational use of course), but its pricey, and i've seen some negative posts on here. One concerning statement i've seen a user "kabone76" post is:

"Fuck BotChief! WhiteHatBox will steal from you, disable your keys when they don't get their way"

I'm not sure if this is a joke, or this is a real thing, but wanted to get some feedback on peoples experience with the development software BotChief provides.

Is it Current and Up to date?

How are the training videos? are they current? the only ones I've seen are from many years ago.

Do you run into many issues/bugs?

How is tech support when you do run into an issue?

EDIT: one additional question: on the versions you buy, it says "one time fee" - is that for lifetime upgrades? or just for the current major version?

Thanks all!

Globalaspect
2017/10/31 04:14:32

Also, i'm trying to user the "free key" (I assume its a trial key?) but every time I try to "access" the editor it says Network error, please try to login later again.

issues with the login server?

elsaeyer
2017/10/31 16:45:02

I have to explain to you:

1.There are some tutorials in our forum.You will know the basic use even they are from many years ago. Also you can create support ticket if there is any problem in your using time,we will help you to solve it as much as we can.

2.The software worked well itself,if you meet some issues,that maybe your setting's problem,but no worry,we will help you.

3.Yes, one time free is that for lifetime upgrades.

4.also,the user "kabone76",we will help him later,but what he said(we steal from the user) was not a fact.Please believe us.

elsaeyer
2017/10/31 16:47:37
2 # Globalaspect 2017/10/31 4:14:32

Also, i'm trying to user the "free key" (I assume its a trial key?) but every time I try to "access" the editor it says Network error, please try to login later again.

issues with the login server?

Network error means there is a connection problem between your server and our server.

Also please check if your firewall blocks the program to connect network.
Also please go to check your anti virus software, and see if you have disabled the network for some program.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option