Create Support Ticket
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner List
anon8888

Use Cookies

ReplyThanks 2017/10/20 10:11:06 0 0

Hello there,

You might feel strange when you see my topic of this thread, but the fact is, you really ignore the importance of cookies.

Why I said so?

1. The account status will change back to "Unchecked" if I close the software and re-open for some reason, such as version updating, or for no reason. And it takes really a very LONG time for the "Start" section to check status.

2. If I "start" check again some account, if not successful, status will be set to Unchecked, even if the status was good.

I observe the start procedures, it at least open debug windows twice. It's not necessary, no real user will do that, I don't understand why you set the software to do so.

So my suggestion is:

1. Save the cookies all the time. Even software is closed.

2. Add a function: import accounts with user name along with cookies.

3. Use cookies to access account first all time. use user name/psw only when there is no cookies. that makes accounts a lot more safe.

The fact is, my accounts keep dying because of the status checking by Start button, and I have not do anything with these accounts yet.

BTW, last time I suggest to OPEN with local browser, and you do some upgrade in the new version, but I don't see any updating, and I don't understand what I can do with the debug windows when click OPEN.

FYI, I am talking about Facebook verson.

boxwhitehat
2017/10/20 11:04:14

The reason it take so long starting is now since few updates ago they are taking our accounts to their server.

elsaeyer
2017/10/20 13:42:44

2. If I "start" check again some account, if not successful, status will be set to Unchecked, even if the status was good.

You mean to start check again some account which was checked and it's status showed "normal",then if not successful, status will be set to Unchecked?

If so, i tested it, and its status has no changed and it still showed "normal".

You want the software can import the username of account?

anon8888
2017/10/20 20:01:05
I mean two way to important accounts: name/psw and cookies.
3 # elsaeyer 2017/10/20 13:42:44

You mean to start check again some account which was checked and it's status showed "normal",then if not successful, status will be set to Unchecked?

If so, i tested it, and its status has no changed and it still showed "normal".

You want the software can import the username of account?

I mean import accounts in 2 ways: name/psw and cookies.
anon8888
2017/10/22 12:48:19
@boxwhitehat
elsaeyer
2017/10/22 13:42:37

Thanks for your suggestions.

I will inform our programmers,if he can add it ,i will reply to you again.

Also if there is any other question, i will ask for your help too.

Please wait the news.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option