WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
dvmagic

Cannot work with API

ReplyThanks 2017/09/12 21:22:07 0 0
Hi! i can not work with API, incorrect login/password - i put the correct, but it fails. And i can npt sign in into panel of account. Pls, help
dvmagic
2017/09/12 23:21:32

ok, with panel its ok, but anyway, noany of my 3d party software (rankerx, GSA, SCM) doesn't work with SC API -

Time Message
12.09.2017 18:16:39 Error: error=login error, please check if your spinnerchief username and password is right. if you still don't have the spinnerchief account, you can register one at http://account.spinnerchief.com freely. If everything is right at yourside, maybe there is a network problem on the server, please try again later.

that's all i see. I can ;log in into account.spinnerchief.com, the same data i input into 3rd party software (i tried even to input api keys instead of pass, but of course it didn't help me). I even chage the password for the simpleast one and i have the same error. I am exhausted, pls, help. Or change the license from SC to x-spinner - i didn't get any problems with it. Now really tired (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Aprilcaicai
2017/09/18 15:52:56

We are so sorry for the inconvenience. And so sorry for the late reply.

Does it work now?

If it still won't work, can you please send us your login in information. We will test it for you in our side.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option