WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
xiojin

Set a default CSV File once to multiple Tasks

ReplyThanks 2014/08/19 07:26:20 0 0
Hi, I have some questions.

1. How to set/import a CSV File once as default to some/multipleTasks I checked to run? So I don't need to import one-by-one for each Task.
2. From Control Operate with event Click, when a form has been submitted, can the task auto finished only after the confirm page fully loaded? So I we don't need Sleep x second to estimate the confirm page to be prepared to scrape action OR to keep the task doesn't stop before the confirm page fully loaded.

Suggestion : From Load Url, It would be great if we could choose an option from Settings to Load HTML only (not load all element andjs), because some of task doesn't need to load all element like css,jsand others just only html. It will save the bandwidth and increase speed of the task to load and finish.
WhiteHatBox
2014/08/20 21:46:41

1. We are adding this function you want , so that you can create multi-tasks at one time with same data.

2. After use the click command to submit a page, you need use a while(loop) command, and in the loop command, you can keep to scrape the page code and use the if command to judge if the code contains some special string in the new page. When the special string is contained in the scraped code, it means the new page is loaded, you can jump to the loop now. And also you can set a timeout in the loop.

Hope you understand.

And thanks for the suggestion about load URL, we will add the functions.

Let's ROCK!
xiojin
2014/08/21 09:36:19

Hi WhiteHatBox, thanks for your replay. May I know when it will be finished?

I can't wait to use it! :D

WhiteHatBox
2014/08/21 20:32:26
Should be in next week.
Let's ROCK!
xiojin
2014/08/25 22:45:37
Any updates for this?
WhiteHatBox
2014/08/26 23:24:12
very soon now.
Let's ROCK!