WhiteHatBox
Official Twitter Account
Get Support
Create Support Ticket
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner List
ashleydmiami

Compatible on Mac? Error message: Microsoft Windows applications are not supported on OS X

ReplyThanks 2017/07/03 05:42:18 0 0

Hello there. I am trying to download the software but I keep getting the below error message. Can someone help?

“whitehatboxsetup (2).exe” because Microsoft Windows applications are not supported on OS X.

Aprilcaicai
2017/07/03 13:52:11

Currently the program can works on all window system.

If the system of your computer is Mac, please install a Virtual Machine in your computer, then run the program on the Virtual Machine.

If you do not know how to install Virtual Machine, just let us know, we are glad to help you install it.

misty53
2017/07/09 03:29:17
Also I have just purchased this software and now see its only for windows, I have a mac. I dont want to install a virtual machine as it caused havoc for me a couple of years ago. How do I go about getting a refund.
Aprilcaicai
2017/07/10 10:50:42
3 # misty53 2017/7/9 3:29:17
Also I have just purchased this software and now see its only for windows, I have a mac. I dont want to install a virtual machine as it caused havoc for me a couple of years ago. How do I go about getting a refund.

Our policy refund is if this program cannot work, and we cannot fix it, then we will refund it to you.

Let me give you a solution: if you are not glad to install a VM in your Mac, you can go to buy a window's VPS, then you can manage all software in your VPS, it is very convenient to manage them.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option