Get Support
Create Support Ticket
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner List
chyl

Maximize

ReplyThanks 2017/06/21 11:01:56 0 0
Hello..I don't quite understand how to use the limit and time intervals. I want to know if anyone figured out a setting that maximizes productivity while still staying under the radar of the rules and guidelines.Also, for some reason my follow button just will not work. I followed the tutorial and everything but it just keeps failing
Aprilcaicai
2017/06/21 17:23:29

Which website are you using to create task? Facebook? Instagram? Google+........

Let me explain the interval time and max settings for you.

Interval time and Max settings are for accounts.

Interval time means the pause time to follow the next user if you want to follow 2 users once. The unit for interval time is seconds.

Max means the your account can only follow the number of users. If you set it to 5, then it means your account can max only follow 5 per day/hour/minute

Please set the settings for them before you run your task:

chyl
2017/06/23 02:25:30
Hello, thank you for the response. I am using Instagram. What seems to be happening is that I am unable to follow anyone using the bot. I set it to follow people with cerrtain hashtags via the text module to no avail. I am able to follow people on my phone if I go directly to the app which lets me know that my account isn't blocked in any way. I also downloaded the update.
chyl
2017/06/23 02:32:09
Also, is there a way for you to make the bot like more than 1 persons picture on their profile before moving to the next profile?
Aprilcaicai
2017/06/23 12:02:07

Export your task, then send it to us, we will check why it cannot work.

Yes, you can like one more picture from the same person first, then move it to the next person. You can send me the details about what task you need, i can send a sample for you.

chyl
2017/06/23 15:04:26
I would like the bot to like 3 pictures from the profile found via hashtags before it moves to the next profile. If there is a way to incorporate a way for the bot to follow that user as well then that would be a plus
Aprilcaicai
2017/06/23 16:03:42

Yes,

Add a get the author of the post module below the search photo module, then you can get the author of the photo, then follow the author.

When you search photo, you can set the search amount to 3. So it will like 3 photos from the same profile, then it will move to the next user, then like 3 photo too, then loop run.

Axiantor
2017/06/23 23:44:44

I'm reposting this here as i didn't got any support. What's going on?

how can we get fast support?

I tried :

Forum

Ticket

Direct Message.

The add user to group module its not working. It says its not possible to add although the module says success.

Maybe facebook did some chhanges. I really need this fix today because i wont need it in the future.

I'm tired of waiting.

Please some support

Aprilcaicai
2017/06/26 18:11:04
8 # Axiantor 2017/6/23 23:44:44

I'm reposting this here as i didn't got any support. What's going on?

how can we get fast support?

I tried :

Forum

Ticket

Direct Message.

The add user to group module its not working. It says its not possible to add although the module says success.

Maybe facebook did some chhanges. I really need this fix today because i wont need it in the future.

I'm tired of waiting.

Please some support

Please export your task, then send it to us, we will check if your task settings are correct.

So sorry for the late reply.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option