Get Support
Create Support Ticket
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner List
fcgonzalez

technical specification

ReplyThanks 2017/06/14 09:59:18 0 0
Hi, I would like to value the technical specifications to work with the software and even as many instances recommend running simultaneously on the same computer. My organization is about to acquire the instagram version.
Aprilcaicai
2017/06/15 10:19:41
How can i help you? Can you tell me more?
fcgonzalez
2017/06/21 00:10:07

Hello Aprilcaicai,

my company has bought the solution for Instagram and we want to validate what technical requirements must be met by the equipment to use the program and if it can run on virtual machines.

Could you help us with this information?
Aprilcaicai
2017/06/21 17:35:51

No need any technical.

Here are many tutorials for this program, you can take some time to have a look:

http://www.whitehatbox.com/bbs/BBSPost?postid=2502

If there is something you cannot understand, you can contact me. I am glad to explain all to you.

If you do not know how to create task, you can tell me your task needs, i will create a sample to you.

fcgonzalez
2017/06/21 22:33:47
thank you so much for your answer, so if I understand, the program runs with the resources that each machine has to work, right?. Another question, if you don't mind: how many accounts would I run for PC or for a program at the same time?
Aprilcaicai
2017/06/22 11:14:05

Yes.

When the program is running, it needs to use your device resources.

You can add as many accounts as you want if you use the FollowingLike unlimited accounts version. But if you want to run all accounts at the same time, you should provide a better performance of computer, then all accounts can run smoothly.

Let me know if you need any help.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option