Create Support Ticket
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner List
Aprilcaicai

How to use your page account to like, comment, and share the page posts

ReplyThanks 2017/04/14 17:39:38 0 0
Steps to create this like:

1)Add an Account module to select account(s) to run. (Note: If one of the below operations need to login in your account, please add the Account module first.)

2)Add a Text module to enter your keyword(s) to the table. One keyword per line. The format of the keyword can be hashtag or pure word. Eg: #whitehatbox, whitehatbox.

3)Add a Search Posts module to select the search data source.

4)Add a Text module to enter the business account username. One username per line.

5)Add a Like posts module to like the searched out post.

6)Add a Text module to enter the content of the comment.

7)Add a Comment module to comment the already liked post just now.

8)Add a Share module to share the already commented post just now.

Sample

blackcat42
2017/04/15 23:01:46
1 # Aprilcaicai 2017/4/14 17:39:38
Steps to create this like:

1)Add an Account module to select account(s) to run. (Note: If one of the below operations need to login in your account, please add the Account module first.)

2)Add a Text module to enter your keyword(s) to the table. One keyword per line. The format of the keyword can be hashtag or pure word. Eg: #whitehatbox, whitehatbox.

3)Add a Search Posts module to select the search data source.

4)Add a Text module to enter the business account username. One username per line.

5)Add a Like posts module to like the searched out post.

6)Add a Text module to enter the content of the comment.

7)Add a Comment module to comment the already liked post just now.

8)Add a Share module to share the already commented post just now.

Sample

where the share will go?... my page?, my group i follow?, my friend wall?
Aprilcaicai
2017/04/17 11:23:58
The sample we created is to share the post to the page. And also you can share it to your group you joined, friend wall, Facebook.
Later we will post the note to you about how to share it to the group, friend wall and Facebook. Please wait for a moment.

Aprilcaicai
2017/04/17 11:24:33
Aprilcaicai
2017/04/17 17:43:34

If you want to share the searched out post to Facebook, and then no need to fill in data for this option "Name Source". Cause you only can use your account profile to share it to your account timeline.
If you want to share the searched out post to Group, then please enter your group name on module 4.Business account, one group name per line.
If you want to share the searched out posts to your Friends' timeline, please enter your friends username on module 4.Business account, one group name per line.
Note: the option "Use business account to share" only works when you share post to your page.

blackcat42
2017/06/17 07:51:55

on 1.9.3 verision have "name source" what i must to fill on name source , that is mandatory they say "please select"

Aprilcaicai
2017/06/17 16:32:27
6 # blackcat42 2017/6/17 7:51:55

on 1.9.3 verision have "name source" what i must to fill on name source , that is mandatory they say "please select"

Just add a Text module before this module, then you can fill in your name.

dawidmalaner123
2017/06/20 04:52:36
if i have to share all the post of a particular facebook page
will followinglike do the job?

what about the captcha, that facebook having when there is repetive share post?

can bot handle captcha?
Aprilcaicai
2017/06/21 17:14:43
8 # dawidmalaner123 2017/6/20 4:52:36
if i have to share all the post of a particular facebook page
will followinglike do the job?

what about the captcha, that facebook having when there is repetive share post?

can bot handle captcha?

Yes,

You can use FollowingLike to share all posts of a particular facebook page, check the below screenshot:

Currently FollowingLike cannot deal with the captcha, but i already added it to our work list. If we can add it, we will update it asap. Very thanks for your feedback.

Please feel free to contact me.

alex1991
2017/07/17 07:38:53

Dear April,

ive a question:

My page is called "A"

Other Page is called "B"

B Posts a Picture and many People comment on it. Is it possible that my page A likes their comments?

Looking Forward from you,

Alex

<< < 123 > >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option