Get Support
Create Support Ticket
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner List
nazuhl

Pinterest Run Account Thread

ReplyThanks 2017/02/24 20:17:30 0 0
Hello, if I select multiple accounts to comment wth, it will only run one account at a time. Please check.
Aprilcaicai
2017/02/26 22:03:02
Hi, we will check it first, and then reply to you. Please wait for a moment.
nazuhl
2017/02/27 00:03:19
Thank you I will be waiting for your reply
Aprilcaicai
2017/02/27 00:51:25

Try to set your task like the below screenshot shows:

Also you can create the same task for each account, and set the Task running thread is equal to the task amount. So all task will run at the same time.

jimmyp
2017/03/04 12:01:20

need better way to control threads for all jobs.

For example, if I have three instagram accounts, I will have different tasks running on different schedules. But no way to organize tasks by account and allocate resources. So for three IG accounts, I would run three threads to run tasks in sequence for each account. But no way to do this.

I cannot run 15 threads at single time but I have at least this many tasks. Plus, I have not even started other services yet like facebook or pinterest.

Right now, I am running only one task and one module thread as cpu resources were not sufficient. I was running three task threads and one module thread and getting many failed tasks. I have sleep modules set up at end of each task to try to divide tasks but this is not sufficient. I have six tasks made for one account and I want to set up three accounts for 18 tasks total just on Instagram. Can the program handle this?

Please advise with method

Thank you

Aprilcaicai
2017/03/06 15:04:01
5 # jimmyp 2017/3/4 12:01:20

need better way to control threads for all jobs.

For example, if I have three instagram accounts, I will have different tasks running on different schedules. But no way to organize tasks by account and allocate resources. So for three IG accounts, I would run three threads to run tasks in sequence for each account. But no way to do this.

I cannot run 15 threads at single time but I have at least this many tasks. Plus, I have not even started other services yet like facebook or pinterest.

Right now, I am running only one task and one module thread as cpu resources were not sufficient. I was running three task threads and one module thread and getting many failed tasks. I have sleep modules set up at end of each task to try to divide tasks but this is not sufficient. I have six tasks made for one account and I want to set up three accounts for 18 tasks total just on Instagram. Can the program handle this?

Please advise with method

Thank you

Currently there is no such a way, i know TweetAttackspro is using this method to manage the task by account. But Followinglike is totally different from TweetAttacksPro. We will optimize Followinglike in the future. Please wait for the update.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option