WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(1)
Partner(s)
qkadoo

Spinner Chief 3 -

ReplyThanks 2014/07/07 02:08:38 0 0

I am just as frustrated as the rest of the posts here.

I paid for the ultimate - I have a serial number - that also says expired. I have yet to be able to use the software for a couple of reasons, I don't recall anywhere it saying that it was not compatible with a MAC - so I went and bought a PC - I have spent hours messing around with this crazy software to the point of wanting to throw this dang PC right out the flipping window and get a refund and go back to using the blog writer I currently have - at least it works.

I too had to do the extra charge for credits when I thought the API was included. So far I have credits but still cannot use the system the ultimate - which I paid for - I've done the email verification at least 5 different times - which is ridiculous - I too have sent in emails and have received no response.

If I don't get this resolved in a few hours I will be cancelling and asking for a refund from PayPal.

WhiteHatBox
2014/07/08 00:41:08

Hi, sorry for the problem yo got. I checked your serial code just now, it seems working well.

And you can email me your username of the api site, I will upgrade your account freely because your bought the ultimate version.

Plus, you can contact me on skype - chinasunny5, I can help you there for anything faster.

Let's ROCK!
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option