WhiteHatBox
Official Twitter Account
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner List
brandoncook

Specify country to friend people - FB

ReplyThanks 2016/12/30 12:52:04 0 0
I am running a facebook friend module and it keeps friending people in other countries. Can I set it to English speaking countries or specify the exact country to friend people?
Aprilcaicai
2017/01/02 22:37:49

Hi, we are glad to add this function for you. But on the Facebook page, we cannot find this function: only add these people to your friends who speak English. You can send the screenshot about how you did it online to us. We will take a look. If we can make it done, we will update it asap.

When you use keyword to search people, the keyword format can be like this: Andy from America probably the people it searched out will from this country where people speak English. I got this idea from other people, but you can have a try, it is just a suggestion. But the bad effect is that i cannot make sure if there is result for this kind of keyword.

Have a nice day!!!

brandoncook
2017/01/24 14:22:13
so I have no way to target people to friend? it just has to be random, or by their name? I cant think of any instance where I would want to friend many people named Andy for instance. This would be useless. what can I do to specify who I am looking to friend?
Aprilcaicai
2017/01/24 23:35:56
When you use keyword to search people, the keyword format can be like this: Andy from America probably the people it searched out will from this country where people speak English. I got this idea from other people, but you can have a try, it is just a suggestion. But the bad effect is that i cannot make sure if there is result for this kind of keyword.
You can show us how you did this on your browser, and we will check it, if we can make it done, we will update it asap.

Have a nice day!!!
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option